What's new

Perfect Legend Offers Lessons for Injustice: Gods Among Us!

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
He sometimes stream matches on twitchtv for free, so I think thats how he helps the community maybe its a little contribution but very valuable. And I dont understand whats the problem with making some little profit, Tom and CD jr made it with the Injustice guide. I really hope PL, Tom, REO and all these guys that invest a lot of time and commitment to MK and IGAU make a lot of money, at least as much as Justin Wong, Daigo and Infiltration do.

PL also worked on the guide. FYI

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm taking PL up on his offer. $15 is nothing, especially considering the value of what's being offered. I can't record my own matches, so being able to analyze an hour of my own gameplay in addition to working 1-on-1 with a proven tournament champion is just too good of an opportunity to pass up. I recommend any player without access to their own recording technology take advantage of this fantastic opportunity.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Help making a guide for a games release and teaching people Mu experience and character strats is different. REO taught me some batman MU exp when using deathstroke and he didn't charge me.
And thats fine, but I dont think he will do that everytime you ask, but for the modest amount of $15 PL will spend an entire hour helping you to improve your game, you just have to agree the time and date. And as I say before REO, Pl and the other guys (hehehehehe) have the right to earn a little money, its like paying a tutor to teach you lessons when you can get for free on internet, is a legit way to make money plus the guy dont have a job and maybe he doesnt want to look for one 'cause he prefer to spend time practicing and improving his game but he needs some money to keep doing what his passion tells him; ts like a singer that dont want a "normal" job but prefer to sing cover or arraging music, etc but he needs some money so in order to keep doing what his passion dictates he decides to earn some money teaching singing lessons. In brief, I'm mad 'cause the MK community pros dont earn money and when they decide to earn some money people start to critisize them, while in the Capcom community a lot of pros get good sponsors and earn money just by playing those awful games...

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Disclaimer: I have only read page one. I am too disgusted to continue.

Why the fuck does anyone care about PL's nonexistent tournament history in Injustice? PL has been playing fighting games at a very high (and in many cases the highest) possible level for YEARS. He knows his shit. He is going to see things that you never even imagined could be problems. Anyone downplaying his ability to help you is a fool, enjoy going 0-2 in tournaments or, more likely, not even going and crying behind your keyboard. Shut. Up.

For those thinking it's absurd to pay for video game lessons: Who the fuck are you to come into this thread and put that on blast? You can all get the hell out and stop running your mouths. Nobody is forcing you to buy this. Lessons from high level players are COMMONPLACE in every other e-sports community out there, and this isn't the first time this has been offered in the FGC in general. You think Carl gives two shits that you don't like it? You think anyone on this site gives two shits you don't like it? Jesus do you people need reality checks.
I agree ... but you really mad bro :confused:.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
And thats fine, but I dont think he will do that everytime you ask, but for the modest amount of $15 PL will spend an entire hour helping you to improve your game, you just have to agree the time and date. And as I say before REO, Pl and the other guys (hehehehehe) have the right to earn a little money, its like paying a tutor to teach you lessons when you can get for free on internet, is a legit way to make money plus the guy dont have a job and maybe he doesnt want to look for one 'cause he prefer to spend time practicing and improving his game but he needs some money to keep doing what his passion tells him; ts like a singer that dont want a "normal" job but prefer to sing cover or arraging music, etc but he needs some money so in order to keep doing what his passion dictates he decides to earn some money teaching singing lessons. In brief, I'm mad 'cause the MK community pros dont earn money and when they decide to earn some money people start to critisize them, while in the Capcom community a lot of pros get good sponsors and earn money just by playing those awful games...
... I hang out with REO. He always helps me every time we play, in fact all of vsm helps each other out, and its free. What are you saying?

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
... I hang out with REO. He always helps me every time we play, in fact all of vsm helps each other out, and its free. What are you saying?
I'm saying I have no problem with free lessons (you can get free lessons about almost every matter on internet) and have no problem with people getting money by teaching lessons, it is a legit way of making money... and please read the entire post I feel like I wasted a lot of time and you dont know how difficult is for me to write in english...:(

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Il teach you at the discounted rate of 0 dollars any takers???
I would take your lessons but you are a nobody, so I will keep PL lessons, thanks btw. :p
EDIT: wait, you're the guy from KombatNetwork stream!! you fight very good against Tom, congratulations!... but still you're a nobody in comparison to PL, but it doesn't mean you're a bad guy nor that I hate you, I'm just mad.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I'm saying I have no problem with free lessons (you can get free lessons about almost every matter on internet) and have no problem with people getting money by teaching lessons, it is a legit way of making money... and please read the entire post I feel like I wasted a lot of time and you dont know how difficult is to write in english...:(
You're right idk how difficult it is. Are you not from the US? Your grammar is pretty good.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
You're right idk how difficult it is. Are you not from the US? Your grammar is pretty good.
Of course not!! and my grammar is good??... I think you're joking...maybe I should hunt you...maybe...:).
P.D: I will not tell you where I am from, nobody wants to know that... :joker:.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
haters seriously gonna hate. i mean wow why would you even care if PL does this or not? PL is 3 time evo world champion you online fools LMAO!

Hitoshura

Head Cage
haters seriously gonna hate. i mean wow why would you even care if PL does this or not? PL is 3 time evo world champion you online fools LMAO!
Because hes pretentious and just plane rude in person. Yes, he is good, but he is only good in mk9 and doa. He hasn't proven himself in injustice yet. Ever see him play sf? I believe he want like 0-2 at seasons beatings when mk9 first came out. For someone that says he is good at everything he sure does suck at street fighter, lol.

Its mainly just a dumb idea. Who would pay to learn a game they can learn themselves.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
Because hes pretentious and just plane rude in person. Yes, he is good, but he is only good in mk9 and doa. He hasn't proven himself in injustice yet. Ever see him play sf? I believe he want like 0-2 at seasons beatings when mk9 first came out. For someone that says he is good at everything he sure does suck at street fighter, lol.

Its mainly just a dumb idea. Who would pay to learn a game they can learn themselves.

none of this explains why you should care. if you have a big dick, whats the problem? just ignore it man let the hate go and stop giving away free rent space in your mind. if you dont like the guy dont dwell on it. let him make his money, let his clients pay. where are your accolades?

Hitoshura

Head Cage
none of this explains why you should care. if you have a big dick, whats the problem? just ignore it man let the hate go and stop giving away free rent space in your mind. if you dont like the guy dont dwell on it. let him make his money, let his clients pay. where are your accolades?
Oh I'm not salty about him. Its just i get on tym and saw this and was like "LMAO, is this for real?" thought it was a troll post but it wasn't. Just feel like its a waste of $, bug I digress.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I think there are a lot of rumors about PL being a huge DIVA, maybe it is true but it doesn't mean that he has not the right to earn some money, if all the persons people dislike don not deserve to gain money then all of us would have to be poor and live in misery. Come on!... sometimes I'm a hater but I never would want to see people fail just 'cause I dont like them...unless...

I guess Arturo must be reallllly bad in SF then.

Also my bad for whatever I did for you to slander my name but I don't remember having a conversation with you.

I thought you were cool but hey man if I see you at an event lets have a drink and talk it over. Didn't know you felt that way.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I guess Arturo must be reallllly bad in SF then.
Also my bad for whatever I did for you to slander my name but I don't remember having a conversation with you.
I thought you were cool but hey man if I see you at an event lets have a drink and talk it over. Didn't know you felt that way.
We have had a few conversations before and if I remember correctly I stated my opinion on something in mk9 and you shit on me for it, but your right. I shouldn't be calling you out like that because I don't know you. Maybe you just had a bad day the time we did talk and didn't mean to take some of it out on me. Question is how can you think I'm cool when I'm a nobody?