What's new

Patch Changes (Sheeva)

Offical Notes:

Sheeva
• Sheeva's Fireball is a mid block now and the Enhanced Fireball (Fire Blast) is an overhead.
• Sheeva's Ground Pound can correctly give a first hit bonus!
• Sheeva's Enhanced Jump Stomp (Jump Crush) now has armor on it.
• Sheeva's Air Grab has better anti-air collision on it.

B21+2 can now be linked into AA grab for 30%

someone test and see if mileena drop kick still tracks sheeva during telestomp.

also please check for both regular telestomp and ex telestomp

Just testing it really quick using Mileena as the computer, it seems it still auto tracks.

En telestomp had weird results. Sometimes it seemed Sheeva could land, but it wouldn't actually hit Mileena.

REO

Undead
- Fireball is a mid.

- Enhanced fireball is an overhead.

- Enhanced teleport stomp has super armor from frame 1 to last falling frame.

- Anti-air grab is sped up and has less recovery on whiff.

- Fireball is a mid.

- Enhanced teleport stomp has super armor from frame 1 to last falling frame.

- Anti-air grab is sped up and has less recovery on whiff.
The fireballs is what I wanted to test, one of the first things but I forgot.

I thought the air grab was faster, but I don't use it enough to judge. I'm just wondering if it has priority like Jax's/Cyrax's AA grabs.

BoysX3: thanks bud. okay well as long as it really doesn't stop Sheeva mid air on EX I guess that's a fair trade.

RE0: OMG!!! If that's all 100% correct (for fireball), Sheeva is gonna make a lot of folks SAD! =D

Guys is f+2 cancelable now?

Nope. Or at least from what I can tell. I think she was left relatively untouched, unless her D134 pokes have been changed, which I don't think they have.

GP and en GP don't seem cancelable either.

alright cool.

final question...and then the horrible PS3 patch wait begins lol,

During her xray (at the end), can she direct where she throws you?

B W1zZ

Noob
Her sweep seems a little bit faster

F3 startup seems faster as well

Xray is still the same digi

edit: is it me or does her uppercut seem WAY faster?

I was actually hoping that she may get a faster uppercut. Since her anti air standing 1/crouching are unreliable imo. So now she has a great anti air, a decent one (standing 4), and a gimmick one (anti air throw).

#hype

LordxMugen

FIGHTAN GAHMS!!!
MY GOD!! So many buffs and NO WAY to test it unless i wanna play my friend and GET MAD after like 3 minutes of play cause i STILL CANT BEAT HIM!!!! :c

I thought her uppercut seemed a tad faster, but again wasn't 100% sure. I'll try exploring to see if it has any new combo possibilities, probably after an AA uppercut sometime soon.

jyoung

Noob
Looks like my favorite four-armed lady got some nasty new tricks!

Can't wait to test this bad boy out.

:banana:

Now all of us Shokan players...

...all 5 of us lol...

CAN NOW REJOICE IN THE GLORY THAT IS SHEEVA!

We can rinse the salt off...and cover ourselves with our opponents blood.

FOR THE SHOKAN!!! ^___^

bigmiracle

Praise Sheeva
Haven't visited TYM in a few days. Come back today and see Sheeva buffs. The only thing that goes through my mind is:

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!

This totally makes up for Rose getting fucked in SF 2012!! Thank you based god, muah! ♥

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
- Fireball is a mid.

i dont get it. dosent overhead and mid mean the same exact thing? if something is a medium attack that means it hits you when your blocking low, and if something is an overhead that means it hits you when your blocking low. so whats the difference between mid and overhead

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
i dont get it. dosent overhead and mid mean the same exact thing? if something is a medium attack that means it hits you when your blocking low, and if something is an overhead that means it hits you when your blocking low. so whats the difference between mid and overhead
I think the 'fireball is a mid' just means it hits crouching opponents. Only the EX version is an overhead.

B W1zZ

Noob
Overhead means it will hit someone that is crouched neutral or crouch blocking...a mid attack means it will hit a neutral croucher and be blocked in crouch block. Training mode doesn't tell all the hit levels accurately.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I think the 'fireball is a mid' just means it hits crouching opponents. Only the EX version is an overhead.
so a medium attack means you just cant duck under it, it will still hit you when your blocking low but you will block it. and overhead actually means you cannot block it low at all. thats what i thought but i wasnt for sure

bigmiracle

Praise Sheeva
Ah, fuck, fail ps3 is making me wait til next week to try this. Damn! Hope you xboxers find some good shit and have fun in the mean time.