What's new

[Oct. 22nd 2011] TEST YOUR RAGE - Hosted By VATR & MAK (Fairfax, VA)

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
Beta, if you lose to Sayco again, I'm going to put on the wolf mask myself and troll your ass the entire time!!!
I saw that picture they posted for that wolf mask. That is just too freaking funny!! I'm not saying for him to lose this money match, but I just want to enjoy the humor out of it. Hahaha.

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
Trust me, if Beta wins you'll still see the troll mask... I mean wolf mask! He brings it to every tournament and "hounds" people with it. My favorite wolf ask moment was when Sayco started getting up close and personal with it in the middle of an actual tournament match at SCB! XD

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
Definitely gonna bring my setup with me. I have a 17" LCD widescreen Dell Monitor that I brought to BOSS before. Along with surround sound speakers and sub woofer. Also going to bring my 360 along just in case people want to do casuals on it and also play some old school MK. =) Reason to bring the system along as well is because I know some people play on the system and rather see their true potential on it. If there's anything else you guys can think off, let me know!

saix88

Banned
Definitely gonna bring my setup with me. I have a 17" LCD widescreen Dell Monitor that I brought to BOSS before. Along with surround sound speakers and sub woofer. Also going to bring my 360 along just in case people want to do casuals on it and also play some old school MK. =) Reason to bring the system along as well is because I know some people play on the system and rather see their true potential on it. If there's anything else you guys can think off, let me know!
I'm really hoping this recommended 360-ps3 adapter works for me...I love my evil d pad way to much, I make more mistakes with a ps2 controller than I did with a regular xbox controller.

I have a 21.5" asus lag free monitor but only problem is idk how long I will be staying. Anyone else play Forza?

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
Feel free to bring 360s for casuals! We need to stick to 1 system for consistency sake and so everyone can plan accordingly. The accepted Evo standard is PS3 so that's what we're rolling with. During the tournament we may need to throw a PS3 on your monitor to make things run quicker but outside the tournament fire that 360 up!

Also as a general note, all monitors should be played on by a few people to gauge the input lag. It's impossible for an LCD to be lag free, however it is possible for the input lag to be under 1 frame (16.7ms) which is more then acceptable in any game. And in games that don't have 1 frame tactics (like street fighter or virtua fighter) anything under 3 frames is acceptable as it's difficult for humans to perceive it. Once you start getting beyond 3 it will start messing with people who aren't used to it.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Got another one on the possibles list.

Confirmed
Blackula
Nordic Ninja
SWBeta
Vegeta
Creepy
Hatake Osawa
Mysticism
Ryry
Flipin Flava
Kaos87
Curved
Down1
SwiftTomHanks
digitaldemize
Eazial
Rob
Sayco
CitizenSnips
LionHeart V1
BeatDownMao88
Chronos
Minerva_SC
Young Money

Possibles
Korpse
Free All Day

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
Hey Blackula, you have any recommendations for a good display with component in? For PVR purposes.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Death

Noob
I'm coming to this tournament. First ever tournament. I'm coming from Greenville, NC and i'm going to only play MK. The name i'll be using is Death.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
I reorganized the list by location.

TYR Tournament Roster

SOVA
Blackula
Vegeta
Hatake Osawa
Young Money

NOVA
Nordic Ninja
Creepy
Mysticism
Ryry
Flipin Flava
Kaos87
Curved
Down1
BeatDownMao88
digitaldemize
Rob
Korpse (Possible)

RVA
Chronos
Free All Day (Possible)

MD
SWBeta
Eazail :p
Sayco
CitizenSnips
Minerva_SC

PA
SwiftTomHanks

NC
LionHeart V1
Death

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
For those who have Facebook, tell us your name on Facebook so we can add you to the Mid-Atlantic Kombat group.

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
Good call Blackula, and Rob is from NOVA as well just fyi. Much respect to everyone who has to travel for this! Especially you NC peops!

Edit: P.S. Link to MAK facebook group in my sig.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
Hell yah, that's been our goal from the get go! There's bound to be people that show up at the door without voicing there appearance on the forums as well, SCB had almost 10 walk ins and I'm sure we'll have our fair share at TYR as well. =)

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
I'd just like to point out that the one time I used your name in this thread I spelled it correctly! =P

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
Go to my previous post. Happy!!! :p
Swear. Putting Eazail on full blast and making his "other" name look Arabic. LOL
Sorry had to put that one out. Been bugging me since I saw that. Way you say it by looking at it just makes it so right. =P

FlipinFlava

Kuya Andy
people always get my name wrong too

but that's probably because it's already spelled wrong like 3 different ways

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
Cole Blyth is my name. And I got an ASUS VH236H..should i bring that tv for a setup?
Your more then welcome to bring the ASUS with you just in case. I'm bringing my own setup as is. They will probably test it out for lag purposes, but those LCD monitors from ASUS never have issues with lag in my opinion. Which is why I want to purchase one so bad right now.