What's new

(NSFW!) Week 8 Character Salt Report: Hot Tanya, Fix Kenshi edition

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Buff Tanya. Make her f3 Mb able for 2 hits of armor so she can have a full charge. I mean it's like a more fly version of Killer Frosts F3. Might as well add armor. :DOGE

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Buff Tanya. Make her f3 Mb able for 2 hits of armor so she can have a full charge. I mean it's like a more fly version of Killer Frosts F3. Might as well add armor. :DOGE
No. Make her F3 a regular speed OH that gives you the option t hold, like Quan Chi's and Jax. Not that crap she has now. That's the buff.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
No. Make her F3 a regular speed OH that gives you the option t hold, like Quan Chi's and Jax. Not that crap she has now. That's the buff.
Oh and make fire balls less negative in the air and a MB version of koochie drop that causes a pop up. And what you said. And other things.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
Was I the only one who didn't see any downgrading on personal level worth drama show in Tom's stream yesterday? It was about Sonic complaining that EB has problems punishing SubZ' clone in the corner and Tom punished it in training mode with some simple EB string (2112 it was?). Anyway it rather showed that Klone needs some fixing in higher hitbox department, for it does not always freeze punches that connect with clone (EB's and Raiden's + some glitch with ex Ice Klone on blocking Kano). I hope those bugs will get fixed. There are too many drama seeking ballerinas on those streams.
Yeah, was talking about how SonicFox was complaining about how Erron Black is basically useless in a corner against Sub Zero, but he was disproving him, with the 2112 string, that can punish the f2 on block if it was times right, and on block Erron Black still gets to do his shenanigans.

And he always does the SonicFox lisp

Yup Kitana still has alot of issues, I loved her to death in mk9, but i switched to Tanya shes broke as fuck the way I use her so I will stick with her, shes like a kabal in this game :D

Yeah, was talking about how SonicFox was complaining about how Erron Black is basically useless in a corner against Sub Zero, but he was disproving him, with the 2112 string, that can punish the f2 on block if it was times right, and on block Erron Black still gets to do his shenanigans.

And he always does the SonicFox lisp
This. What we have is a bunch of people who are wading into a stream expecting to find dirt, and are then shocked when they think they actually find it. Now, the dude isn't helping himself with some of the stuff he says on social media and on stream, but this is starting to look a lot more like a witch-hunt than fair criticism. I actually thought that a lot of what he said about SZ was fair (I don't play SZ), and he absolutely has a point about buffs/nerfs looking like they are correlated with community noise, especially when it comes from well-liked personalities. Correlation =/= causation, but it doesn't need to be a false dichotomy when the linkage between the two is so obvious.

Plus, the man's life might be in danger. He was considering giving up mkx for DIABLO 3 FFS.

Flow

Bound by the Blood Kode
Yeah I was hoping other people would find that funny. When I wrote it I thought it was hilarious (and it still actually makes me laugh tbh), but I wasn't sure if it other people would just think it was weird.

I'm glad to see there are some people with a similar sense of humour.
That was actually my fav part of the whole report. Tom is probably my fav MK Player. But his emo-shit is annoying as hell. So for me, this part was hilarious and aggression relieving at the same time lol.

Oh and this: "the Goro community was up in arms..." :D

Great job dude! Looking forward to your next report!

CamRac

Noob
sorry we don't want to join you and the rest of TYM in a downplaying cryfest

go circlejerk with someone else
You can't downplay the dead.

Gimme time... Goro is coming to GBS top 8, hopefully sooner rather than later
I'll telestomp my own car if you're able to get him in the top 8 anywhere that has real competition (GGA included).

JK, I'll just be happy for you. Bitterly happy.