What's new

(NSFW!) Week 8 Character Salt Report: Hot Tanya, Fix Kenshi edition

Alucard

The worst good player ever.
This. What we have is a bunch of people who are wading into a stream expecting to find dirt, and are then shocked when they think they actually find it. Now, the dude isn't helping himself with some of the stuff he says on social media and on stream, but this is starting to look a lot more like a witch-hunt than fair criticism. I actually thought that a lot of what he said about SZ was fair (I don't play SZ), and he absolutely has a point about buffs/nerfs looking like they are correlated with community noise, especially when it comes from well-liked personalities. Correlation =/= causation, but it doesn't need to be a false dichotomy when the linkage between the two is so obvious.

Plus, the man's life might be in danger. He was considering giving up mkx for DIABLO 3 FFS.
1) Witch Hunts are always more fun.
2) Diablo 3 won't work for him cuz it's just more RNG :DOGE
3) Someone should somehow make this a twitch emote and spam this whenever he gets salty. Slap a furry hat on him.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
The tears of the Mileena haters are DELICIOUS!

Whatever about Kiki, her Bruce Lee wannabe and Kung Lao shouldn't have even been playable.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Tanya is annoying, won't lie but can be beat. To call her all of those characters ehh a bit much imo. Her style is very "random" to say the least. Good update/list :)

I swear the Tanya up playing is about as too much as the Goro/Reptile/Kitana stuff. Heed these words, Tanya is going to be mid-tier at best when everyone steps their games up and realize she's kinda slow on start-up frames and some of her moves are just slow.