What's new

(NSFW!) Week 8 Character Salt Report: Hot Tanya, Fix Kenshi edition

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
sorry we don't want to join you and the rest of TYM in a downplaying cryfest

go circlejerk with someone else
This was before the whole "downplaying" started. So before you accuse me of something please learn the facts.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
You're no fun.
Dude come on, it was obviously all for fun.
I understand completely. I'm not mad at you at all for it. I'm just a full clarity type of guy.
There will be plenty who read this (lurkers especially!) who'll gonna accept what they see, and what they see only.

Can't have people scared to approach me on Twitter/FB/majors/wherever because they think I'm a diva. Far from it. It is your thread, and do how you please but maybe add a disclaimer, but you can note that the initial salt was real.

E

Eldriken

Well, Mr. Brady was doin a little streamin, and then he was playing Erron Black against Sub-Zero in Practice Mode. After that, he realized something that SonicFox believed and had told him was untrue. Then he started talking in this Daffy Duck voice and was mocking Sonic's lisp, and started saying what he had said to him, and basically degrading and throwing shade on the kid. It was so sad.
Really? He took it to a personal level because of a fucking video game? Man...

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
I understand completely. I'm not mad at you at all for it. I'm just a full clarity type of guy.
There will be plenty who read this (lurkers especially!) who'll gonna accept what they see, and what they see only.

Can't have people scared to approach me on Twitter/FB/majors/wherever because they think I'm a diva. Far from it. It is your thread, and do how you please but maybe add a disclaimer, but you can note that the initial salt was real.
Man, I don't think anyone would be scared to approach you or anything. Everyone knows how much you do for the community with volunteering at events and stuff. I'll add a little disclaimer for clarity.

I didn't mean to offend so apologies if I did.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
Man, I don't think anyone would be scared to approach you or anything. Everyone knows how much you do for the community with volunteering at events and stuff. I'll add a little disclaimer for clarity.

I didn't mean to offend so apologies if I did.
Hopefully I'm not coming off as angry to you. I'm with you. MKX has brought in an infinte amount of new faces - 99% of them are online warriors who most likely know nothing about me, that's all. I already don't post too often, so yeah.

But here's some more salt for you. This is 1000% from the heart and most likely will NOT change.

Fuck the Kitana forums. Especially avid non-Kitana players who post there.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
GORO

Infuriated by the absolute gall by any other community’s complaints, the Goro community was up in arms. Any time you even think about suggesting your main might be in the infamous bottom 5, you can be sure that the Goro army, led by AOK Ryan, will be there to tell you that all 5 of those spots belong to Goro.

Hell naw, AOK Ryan ain't leading shit related to Goro.
`
He may be spreading the bottom 5 gospel like it'll save his life, but he isn't heading anything in our community

The Goro boys work as a unit, nothing against the guy but he has his own agenda unrelated to us.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
You should've used my post today in the Kitana forums. Way to forget the rest of my tweets, and absolve all context. Especially, the "I've overreacted" part, and where I said I was mislead on Mileena buffs because somebody trolled me that Ball Roll was a low before I saw the patch notes. Either way, Kitana still needs help. But no character in this game needs more help than TYM does.

I do however, approve of this thread. Get it right when it comes to me though next time.
Come to the dark side, Tanya is waaaay more tan than Kitana. You know the old saying. Once you go dark skinned Edinian you don't go back. :DOGE

GoddessKhrystelle

Bad B*tch, Yeah I Know
Magical salt dust EVERYWHERE! We'll never find some sugar.
Not with PerfectLegend, Tom Brady, Sonic Fox, no one. So disheartening to think of, so funny to hear and read the shade these people throw.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat

Hell naw, AOK Ryan ain't leading shit related to Goro.
`
He may be spreading the bottom 5 gospel like it'll save his life, but he isn't heading anything in our community

The Goro boys work as a unit, nothing against the guy but he has his own agenda unrelated to us.
I already asked him to change it.

I have nothing to do with the Goro community anymore, I have already stated that.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Well, Mr. Brady was doin a little streamin, and then he was playing Erron Black against Sub-Zero in Practice Mode. After that, he realized something that SonicFox believed and had told him was untrue. Then he started talking in this Daffy Duck voice and was mocking Sonic's lisp, and started saying what he had said to him, and basically degrading and throwing shade on the kid. It was so sad.
You saw that too? Oh my god, I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry.
And he started screaming at us because he was mad that apparently we made him start screaming and yelling like that, or something of the sort.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
LOL i saw that- i like Tom but sometimes Brady must thinks his boss is a Mc Mahon.
you know next to SubZero, Sonic Fox is his favorite subject to talk about.

Last edited: