What's new

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NECXI) Dec 4th & 5th-- IN PHILADELPHIA PA--UMK3, MKII +3D MK Tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I cannot confirm it right now, but I may be bringing something with me to NECIX...

LOCATION: Sheraton Suites .... 4101 Island ave Ave, Philadelphia, PA 1/2 mile from the airport
i try to find diractions on google maps but is taking me to this address
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania: Island Avenue
2320 Island AvePhiladelphia, PA 19142
is not finding 4101 island av just 2320 island av

do you happen to know the zip code?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
add me to UMK3 and MK2 tourney please.

is KI going to be there? if so add me to that. let me know if it is so i can get some practice on it before i go.

when adding the part where im from id put WNY. W stands for western NY

Noob
I'll be running the KI tournament. I have to talk to Eric, but there is a very big possibility that Cinder, for the first time ever(and rightfully so) will be BANNED.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
You'll have to ask someone like Phil or Tim where to sign up for T6... that, I'm not sure of.
its the SRK site. link is in the first post here.

I'll be running the KI tournament. I have to talk to Eric, but there is a very big possibility that Cinder, for the first time ever(and rightfully so) will be BANNED.
im so psyched thats awesome 9. now i gotta get some practice in KI..

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I am probably not going to be able to make it. The ticket is just too expensive + hotel and food/drinks.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I am probably not going to be able to make it. The ticket is just too expensive + hotel and food/drinks.
Worry about the ticket... remember, you can room with people to make the hotel stay a very minimum price. However, if you really can't make it... that sucks, but it is what it is.

AC1984

Kaballin!
I'll play UMK3,MK2, all of the 3D MK games and possibly SF3....

Juggs, it would be awesome to have you for a tournament dude...GA is a very very long distance and I understand but I hope to meet you next summer at EVO or hopefully even before that for ECT3.

techn9ne

Footsies
Are there any tournaments in the midwest area? Its expensive for me no matter if its in cali or philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.