What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

Amazon

Noob
So we we've dr midnight and dr fate (in a very old costume) both in consumes and both from the jsutice society, im guessing all parts of stage

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
4100 also works for some reason... and then the images stack up. Weird.
actually never mind... thats not what happened. I got to Dr. Midnight then when I went to Hawkman the images stacked, then any wrong number takes you back to Dr. Midnight. Same thing with the Aquaman pic.

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
Has anyone ever just tried counting in numerical order? Just curious. It would take for ever but it may work or Ed Boon is using numbers that are specific to him like birth days or something.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Took me about 10 min to find the solution to the 4-number puzzle.
The 5 number puzzle has 100 000 combinations, taking it 1 000 combinations at a time.
Takes about 1 min per 1 000 combinations, will take me around 100 min to find the 5th combination...
I'd say that's fantastic time. Very impressive, man.

TheMikko

Noob
Wow, that's some fast progress, AssassiN. So we're back at the trident. Hope the next one doesn't lead to a blank page again.

Took me about 10 min to find the solution to the 4-number puzzle.
The 5 number puzzle has 100 000 combinations, taking it 1 000 combinations at a time.
Takes about 1 min per 1 000 combinations, will take me around 100 min to find the 5th combination...
And to think that Obama is your president, while you're probably still unknown ... You my friend, YOU CAN!