What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

i put 4, 06 for the hawkman image. after it pops up it lets you put in another 2 digits, not sure if that's intentional... but if you try another code after it it removes hawkman. actually i just tried 0006 and it brings up hawkman as well.

7 doesn't work for me. 91 and 712 do.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Look at the blurred image. It doesn't seems to be just a costume, to me it looks like he is trapped inside that capsule. Why he would be there, like Dr. Fate?

RAWFShowtime

#INeedInjustice
I updated the main post to try to keep people updated, wish I could update the subject title to let people know this game has technically been reset all over again! lol

Juan127

Criminals are a cowardly, superstitious lot.
I've been trying for an hour. I start 9999 and im at 9829 so far. What has everyone else done?

Juan127

Criminals are a cowardly, superstitious lot.
I'm at 9699 now... it's taking too long. Someone should try just randomly in the middle and go up or down

RAWFShowtime

#INeedInjustice
Yeah taking a break right now, but I'm so effin' pumped for this game I just gotta know what's next. Loving this forum though.
Yea man, don't burn yourself out. I've just been punching in random numbers hoping something sticks. Going in order was driving me NUTS! lol

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Yeah taking a break right now, but I'm so effin' pumped for this game I just gotta know what's next. Loving this forum though.
I'm pumped too! These next 2 months are going to feel like an eternity. At least we have stuff like the Battle Arena and Ed's puzzles to keep us busy...:)