What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

Gilbagz

Joker here~
9 14 10 21 19 20 9 3 5

Maybe the key on the front page has some answers. I have no clue what it could be lol seems hopeless.

The solved keys seem as equally difficult to decode
Don't know if anyone noticed this but

8+1=9
7+6+1 (not 9)=14
5+1+4=10
8+3+1+9=21

Probably super coincidental, but yeah just thought i'd point out.
Maybe the 1's can be eliminated or something for key comics.

Amazon

Noob
Hi Guys,

My two cents i honestly do think that its giganta and atom smasher in those shots, and that it is grodd ( or one of his lackeys) in that armour, but these are not playable they look like storymode/stage transition toons as they ahve that same detail ( albeit blurry) as the Dr Fate image.

I was more interested interested in the "names" of the pics, everything else is probably a red herring.

1.Fightbuild ( meaning the character is not a gadget but a power toon, like WW and Superman.)
2.Big armour ( someone who wears giant armour)
3.Pointy ( clearly he has spines on his person or armour or horns)

So there is a big super strong fight build person who has pointy armour?

To me this signifies ARES who has been leaked multiple times, but never confirmed will be the next character.

What are your thoughts?

Ozan

Noob
You guys realize that noob.com has completly changed right? When you search it on google, it says "Submit." now. Also all the codes have been changed. I'm afraid to invest my time into hacking codes again in case it is a trolling again. -_-

Edit: Nevermind you already know it haha

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Well if you do 4 for the first one, it does work, but then 43 doesn't work anymore for the second.

Fuck everything.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
yeah, 7's not working anymore for me either. The first image has a different name now too, it's now fightbuild_0okj.