What's new

Next MKX Live Stream This Thursday! "Its Going To Be Brutal"

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Why are everyone crying about the 3 guys hosting the stream? i think they are fine.
Right I've enjoyed watching them and I think it would be weird if they stop hosting the stream. I'm so use to seeing them and they are funny.

It's like people expect REO or Carl to host it or something.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Dude i swear if your maining ermac and you spread false information like green lanterns invincible wake up that can lead into a full combo into possible oki is bad then i'm gonna punch a cat or some shit
what does this have to do with what i posted in this thread????????

you guys find a way to talk bad about me no matter what i say smh

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
Idk if some of you people just refuse to listen or what lol , Goro won't be in this stream .. Tyler even said that in the LAST STREAM...And it's been said on Twitter....We'll see him soon tho obviously no worries..I for one am very intrested in what his 3 varis will be..
irony at it's finest

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
Hey guys, just showed up to post I'm excited about goro showing up in this thurday's stream which I'm certain will happen as much as I know the germ theory of disease is real. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Andromeda

I am Bard
I would love to see a mirror match happen. Just one, because I would love to hear at least one interaction between both characters... And I would like for it not to be Cassie since we already have what she says already.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
One character reveal in three streams? No NEW characters in 9 months? And they are still "sooning" Goro. Well, at least the game will feel unspoiled come April!