What's new

Next MKX Live Stream This Thursday! "Its Going To Be Brutal"

SLy

Noob
Erron Black and Mileena is definitley overdue. But I wont mind just seeing brutality and Goro. Im hype for the Outworld Champion right now.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
My theory is reveals HAVE be in line with comic release details.

What I mean by that is, no Goro until....

There's confirmation (or a hint) on how he gets his arms back.

Eevn though, I dont care anyway, and will be tuned in FTW as always.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Erron Black and Mileena is definitley overdue. But I wont mind just seeing brutality and Goro. Im hype for the Outworld Champion right now.
There was some "leak" saying that the next stream would be with those two characters. It even listed their variation names. However, that taco dude tweeted that any female reveals will be saved for much later. Saving the best for last.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
I just want to ask if kotal Kahn has a blood totem out and he does his xray will he receive the blood spelt?

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Idk if some of you people just refuse to listen or what lol , Goro won't be in this stream .. Tyler even said that in the LAST STREAM...And it's been said on Twitter....We'll see him soon tho obviously no worries..I for one am very intrested in what his 3 varis will be..

PUT GORO IN THE FUCKING STREAM OR I WILL KILL SOMEBODY

seriously doe I hope we get like a story trailer tomorrow or something that leads up to the stream. So hype for brutalities

trufenix

bye felicia
A stream exclusively about brutalities? Not quite sure how they can stretch that out for thirty minutes but maybe we're getting more concept stuff or an actual q and a.

I just want to ask if kotal Kahn has a blood totem out and he does his xray will he receive the blood spelt?
Any damage dealt while the totem is out adds to it. He just has to avoid being hit before it crumbles to get it back

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
YES! Just read this on Ed's twitter lol, figured TYM would have it too!

Man wish I had a time machine so I can go few days in the future lol. It's going to be brutal I bet, just think if Kung Lao's throw, the Xrays and Fatalities are that fucked up can you imagine a brutality in 2015?!