What's new

Next MKX Live Stream This Thursday! "Its Going To Be Brutal"

Hades

Noob
whoever gets revealed in the trailer + brutalities should be this stream. and more ermac
Dude i swear if your maining ermac and you spread false information like green lanterns invincible wake up that can lead into a full combo into possible oki is bad then i'm gonna punch a cat or some shit

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
There was some "leak" saying that the next stream would be with those two characters. It even listed their variation names. However, that taco dude tweeted that any female reveals will be saved for much later. Saving the best for last.
Link?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Oh man, this will probably be the best stream yet, no way in hell i will miss this stream out, not a chance.

Angola has been asking for the return of Brutalities ever since, on competitive play we ALWAYS finish our opponents with brutality, one more reason to not skip finishers in tournaments, you guys will have to deal this ahaha.

Yinze

"Tell me, do you bleed?...You will."
I feel like the bow and arrow person we have yet to see is some kind of future kenshi that has a new weapon

lm Tweakk

#BuffAntiAirs
My theory is reveals HAVE be in line with comic release details.

What I mean by that is, no Goro until....

There's confirmation (or a hint) on how he gets his arms back.

Eevn though, I dont care anyway, and will be tuned in FTW as always.
I was thinking the exact same thing 3 seconds before I read this!

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend
So Goro's being shown yeah? :DOGE

For obvious comic related reasons I believe he's being held back, with Intros and all that jazz, shit will get spilled.

Really hoping there is a character reveal, although I'm not sure there will be. We need our Empress : [

Slymind

Noob

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
NRS should show off Goro soon to entice some more pre-orders.

Personally, I don't care what else is revealed at this point. I'd actually like to be completely surprised when I play on release day.
I'd be cool with that. I want some surprises for when I play. However they should show Goro sooner than later. Ive yet to pre order, but it may make me do it sooner.

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Yeah, I'd actually prefer less than 2 reveals until the game. If you aren't going to buy the game after the 4 reveal January, then it's unlikely any single reveal will actually incite you to do so. A character in the first week of March (probably Mileena) and then Jax/Sonya/Liu Kang (maybe two of) in the last week of March and boom, released.

I'd much prefer to see Goro gameplay than anyone actually revealed, NRS has been teasing Goro gameplay since the first week of September. It's just cruel at this point. Super hyped for Brutalities though, I'm anticipating that they'll be hyper-X-Rays.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I'd be cool with that. I want some surprises for when I play. However they should show Goro sooner than later. Ive yet to pre order, but it may make me do it sooner.
Right, they absolutely need to show people Goro sooner than later. Pre-orders a huge deal in this day and age and it's necessary that they show him off. I hope the delay in showing Goro is just that they're waiting and not that he is unfinished or unimpressive.