What's new

News in one week? MKX to be featured @ "Playstation Experience" in Vegas!

probably can't attend this because finals week is right after this and the studying is going to be real. Man if they could've came like two weeks after I'd be set :(. Oh well, i'll keep track of it tho for sure and I want a reveal of a mk4 character! (fujin, Tanya, reiko, somebody haha).

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I seriously hope we get a new character announced, been over a month since the last one! Great news though.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
at this point, they got to show more than one character a month to present the roster before the release, they better pick up the pace, this is getting dull already.
They're not going to reveal the full roster before release. Like more than a quarter of MK9's cast was unknown before the roster leaked a few weeks before release.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Wow. Well this was a huge disappointment. I understand the whole suspense aspect but at this point it's starting to kill more hype than it's creating with the lack of reveals/news.

have no clue about if they revealing anything, but I plan to do a write up for scorpion and maybe sub zero as well. Me and DJT got to play some matches and wanted to play more but the lines were ridiculously long and we were limited to one turn each time we got to play.

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
Wow. Well this was a huge disappointment. I understand the whole suspense aspect but at this point it's starting to kill more hype than it's creating with the lack of reveals/news.
I agree. I understand they have their reasons but something new would be helpful.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I only got one game in lol, went to play a bunch of other stuff on my list and when I came back the line was absurd. Hopefully it's a little less backed up tomorrow, I plan on getting a lot of games in. LOVE it though ^_^

Sauron

Noob
Indeed. NRS are being extremely slow to show stuff, the game is actually quite close to release, 5 months away. So far we have: Cassie, D'Vorah, Sub, Scorpion, Kotal, Ferra/Torr, Kano, Raiden, Quan Chi, Goro and while not confirmed, that mocap tweet heavily hints at Kenshi.

So we have, 10 confirmed kharacters, 11 you wanna bet on Kenshi, which means that they have something like 15 to 20 characters yet to reveal + features and whatnot, at this point, they got to show more than one character a month to present the roster before the release, they better pick up the pace, this is getting dull already.
Indeed but more characters per month means more hype every month ... so its ok :D