What's new

News in one week? MKX to be featured @ "Playstation Experience" in Vegas!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Yes, the Mortal Kombat X news drought has been a real struggle lately, but perhaps our patience is going to pay off? About two hours ago the official Playstation Facebook page updated with some potentially awesome information, the Playstation Experience in one week and Mortal Kombat X will be there!

One week to go... #PSExperience.

"You're Invited!
PlayStation Experience is a massive two-day community event dedicated to the people who bring PlayStation to life, our fans. At PlayStation Experience you will have access to over 400,000 square feet of the best PlayStation games across multiple platforms, panels and keynotes lead by the industry’s most regarded development team, contests, signings, giveaways, merchandise, memorabilia and much more."

For tickets to this event, click here!

mkxps.jpg
So, what do you think? Will we finally get a new character reveal?

Source: Playstation via TheKombatTether

Guys from the KombatKast mentioned during the variations stream that they'd have another stream in December to talk about something new. It's fairly obvious we're going to get a new character.

boon would be counting down or trolling. Nothing new will be revealed.
Boon usually trolls on twitter. This is an announcement from Playstation/Sony also MKX is right there in the promo-thing. With KK mentioning a new stream in December, It almost being 2 months since the last character-trailer and with MKX right there in the promo-thing (wich means that Sony is definatly interested in MKX seeing how people are probably going to buy PS4's when MKX comes out) it's obvious we're going to get something new.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Guys from the KombatKast mentioned during the variations stream that they'd have another stream in December to talk about something new. It's fairly obvious we're going to get a new character.

Boon usually trolls on twitter. This is an announcement from Playstation/Sony also MKX is right there in the promo-thing. With KK mentioning a new stream in December, It almost being 2 months since the last character-trailer and with MKX right there in the promo-thing (wich means that Sony is definatly interested in MKX seeing how people are probably going to buy PS4's when MKX comes out) it's obvious we're going to get something new.
Nothing is "obvious". It would have seemed "obvious" to release something new during their LAST stream. You know, the FIRST one. But whatever...I will certainly be getting MKX when it drops, but my hype is pretty dead after almost two months of nothing. I check this site about once a week now (if that).

Slymind

Noob
I hope for more than 1 character reveal :)
Indeed. NRS are being extremely slow to show stuff, the game is actually quite close to release, 5 months away. So far we have: Cassie, D'Vorah, Sub, Scorpion, Kotal, Ferra/Torr, Kano, Raiden, Quan Chi, Goro and while not confirmed, that mocap tweet heavily hints at Kenshi.

So we have, 10 confirmed kharacters, 11 you wanna bet on Kenshi, which means that they have something like 15 to 20 characters yet to reveal + features and whatnot, at this point, they got to show more than one character a month to present the roster before the release, they better pick up the pace, this is getting dull already.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Nah it is obvious we'll get something new .We haven't gotten anything since Chi and this is the next big event MKX will be at so they have to show SOMETHING NEW off a stage or game mode atleast if not a new character ...They kno how thirsty you guys are for news/reveals..Idont mind if we get something or not tho..Nothing like those day 1 surprises.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Nothing is "obvious". It would have seemed "obvious" to release something new during their LAST stream. You know, the FIRST one. But whatever...I will certainly be getting MKX when it drops, but my hype is pretty dead after almost two months of nothing. I check this site about once a week now (if that).
Someone is salty lol.

Think about what Iron Galaxy said about revealing things.... They said that like they only had once chance to impress people so they take their time to polish a char as much as they can before doing so.