What's new

NEC16 Shoutouts Thread

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
i gotta give s/o to all the overseas guys that come over here and have to play with that kinda pressure on themselves on top of all the pressure from just being in the tourney itself. id prob never take my headphones off. ppl are savage. well deserved pop off from madzin.

Mitsuownes

Grandmaster of the Shirai-Ryu
I don't get it. I didn't hear any insults from the crowd. Of course they are rooting for their boy, nothing wrong with that as long it's not unfair stuff.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Shoutouts to EVB Gaming. Even though I wasn't there from what I am reading people have really got to know my team members and have nothing negative to say about any of them.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Shoutouts to EVB Gaming. Even though I wasn't there from what I am reading people have really got to know my team members and have nothing negative to say about any of them.
The evb guys were awesome. They let us all flood their room and watch a money match between burgerking and madzin. They also tried to do a coin flip bet with milky. Heads he got a ps4, tails he had to let them shave his fro. He backed out immediately lol.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
'FUCK YOU, FUCK ALL OF YOU! I WON! FUCK YOU! - PND Madzin - NEC 2016

'Mmm, mmm, mmm, I can't wait, I CANT WAIT! To... MOP... THAT... JAX!' - DJT - NEC 2016

2 of my favourite quotes of the weekend.

That and Jason loves you.
You're welcome!
Always a pleasure when you guys make it out. Teach Problem X the game!

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
The evb guys were awesome. They let us all flood their room and watch a money match between burgerking and madzin. They also tried to do a coin flip bet with milky. Heads he got a ps4, tails he had to let them shave his fro. He backed out immediately lol.
who won that $$$ match?

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
who won that $$$ match?
Madzin by a hair. I also have the reaction right when he won lol.was pred vs sub. The most hype match in that set was kings war god vs madzins blood good. He parried kings 3 hit combo up close and then uppercutted him. Did around 30% iirc. Djt and dragon and then king and madzin did money matches

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
Madzin by a hair. I also have the reaction right when he won lol.was pred vs sub. The most hype match in that set was kings war god vs madzins blood good. He parried kings 3 hit combo up close and then uppercutted him. Did around 30% iirc. Djt and dragon and then king and madzin did money matches
Did DJT beat dragon?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Someone w enough time on their hands should make a video entitled "Top 10 NRS Popoffs of All Time"

the madzin one would probably make it, a lot of ppl have mentioned a certain 16 bit popoff as well.
My best were MLG and sadly the videos seem to have disappeared

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I heard there were some top European players coming to this tournament -- did they miss their flight?

:DOGE

In all seriousness, glad they were able to come over and participate. It's been cool between TCW, EVO, SCR and NEC, getting to see you guys join the party with regularity. Hope this starts a new trend of yearly cross-continent play. <3

xZoro

War God.
Can you stop being such a pain in the ass?

We get it, world almost ended for you coz there was no stream for like 2h of NEC MK X. We also get it that you dislike semi drunk commentators (Arma FTW!). Also we do remember you're salty that such a MK X tournament got WB 10k pot bonus.

Really, we do get it.

Now go back to whinning about not getting some Twitch MK emoticon / partnership or whatever that was and let the rest of us enjoy "after NEC" threads at TYM. Coz for most of us here, that tournament was really great and hype.
Are all kenshi players this angry at life? Can someone confirm?

Pig? no?