What's new

NEC16 Shoutouts Thread

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Wow guys, what a fucking weekend let me tell you. I can't list all my shoutouts but I have some outstanding ones that need to be said.

First and foremost goes to @GandyMan for holding the entire tournament down while I had to rebuild the KN stream and deal with other issues. Without this guy, the tournament would have fallen apart and I am glad to have him on the team.

My second goes to my personal MVP @EMPEROR_JUPITER ! Six Fame Jab-Jax takes down all the Kooong laos! Much love man and good shit.

IROC

WP IROC
Love that
Who can make a bracket?

Call a name or two?

Run it all on time with a miracle or two

Oh, The Gandyman!

The Gandyman can!

The Gandyman can cause he mixes it with salt and makes the tournament run goooood.
love that song

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Yeah that @NewKingFlyer and the Brazilian guys need to apologize.

Even though both players got top 16 which is a great placing.

And god dammit @hayatei I wanted you to win the whole thing you noob.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Shoutouts to KombatNetwork.
Can you stop being such a pain in the ass?

We get it, world almost ended for you coz there was no stream for like 2h of NEC MK X. We also get it that you dislike semi drunk commentators (Arma FTW!). Also we do remember you're salty that such a MK X tournament got WB 10k pot bonus.

Really, we do get it.

Now go back to whinning about not getting some Twitch MK emoticon / partnership or whatever that was and let the rest of us enjoy "after NEC" threads at TYM. Coz for most of us here, that tournament was really great and hype.

Last edited:

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Shoutouts to my team this weekend, even our deepest in the roster of TGS came and performed. @SidTheHaze upsetting Alucard and making it out, only losing to Madzin the the final ROUND. Finally seeing results with Lao he has worked hard to get. @K1NGZAPPA making losers finals losing to PL twice, definitely felt confident he could win that. @Quiet Storm making losers finals being so close to making it out, looked dominate after the switch to Piercing! My boy ZB Villianous double elimd by foxy making losers finals in his first tournament ever, phenomenal erron black with solid wins over zaf etc! @WhoIsYams 1 hit from beating Dragon for the second tournament straight. Proud being a part of this team.

Shoutouts to my Kotal brothers @Madzin and Alucard, had a great time going back and forth with these 2 all weekend! Madzin was fucking awesome to meet in person

Mike and the KN boys for always having a great weekend. @GandyMan for being a bracket god this weekend!

Meeting many faces I know from the internet. Milky, EVB guys, getting to interact with ppl alittle more than I did at Summerjam with canada boys etc

I owe @D. R. a runback, great set man, you did aftershock shit I have never seen and don't want to see again

MichaelAngelo for giving me the fight of my life in winners finals of my pool. 2-1 1-2 1-2. A little closer than our fight at TFC and the crowd loved it, not upset about the loss but I am coming for dat ass next time.

@YOMI MITYEAP for getting me again deep in bracket, the tanya war god match got pretty tight and I had fun man, but IM COMIN FOR DAT ASS

everyone I met and caught up with, awesome weekend!

EDIT: Also @Big D for taking my money, even with a f@#$ed p hand, and @gross as well for the MM. I know you want a runback! The cassie MU is actually one of my favorites to play outside of my scene

Last edited:

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Shoutouts to my team this weekend, even our deepest in the roster of TGS came and performed. @SidTheHaze upsetting Alucard and making it out, only losing to Madzin the the final ROUND. Finally seeing results with Lao he has worked hard to get. @K1NGZAPPA making losers finals losing to PL twice, definitely felt confident he could win that. @Quiet Storm making losers finals being so close to making it out, looked dominate after the switch to Piercing! My boy ZB Villianous double elimd by foxy making losers finals in his first tournament ever, phenomenal erron black with solid wins over zaf etc! @WhoIsYams 1 hit from beating Dragon for the second tournament straight. Proud being a part of this team.

Shoutouts to my Kotal brothers @Madzin and Alucard, had a great time going back and forth with these 2 all weekend! Madzin was fucking awesome to meet in person

Mike and the KN boys for always having a great weekend. @GandyMan for being a bracket god this weekend!

Meeting many faces I know from the internet. Milky, EVB guys, getting to interact with ppl alittle more than I did at Summerjam with canada boys etc

I owe @D. R. a runback, great set man, you did aftershock shit I have never seen and don't want to see again

MichaelAngelo for giving me the fight of my life in winners finals of my pool. 2-1 1-2 1-2. A little closer than our fight at TFC and the crowd loved it, not upset about the loss but I am coming for dat ass next time.

@YOMI MITYEAP for getting me again deep in bracket, the tanya war god match got pretty tight and I had fun man, but IM COMIN FOR DAT ASS

everyone I met and caught up with, awesome weekend!
Nerf sonic fox and buff djt
:DOGE

Killer Xinok

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015
Shoutouts for everyone that played with me, casuals and tournament matches. Special thanks to Kitana Prime for that amazing tournament match hope someone recorded it
Shoutouts to REO for his amazing predator And JagoBlake for The only Ninjutsu I ever fought, well played bro, aaand shoutouts for all The cR boyz
See you all at KIT
And to those who made funny of me on stream

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Shoutouts for everyone that played with me, casuals and tournament matches. Special thanks to Kitana Prime for that amazing tournament match hope someone recorded it
Shoutouts to REO for his amazing predator And JagoBlake for The only Ninjutsu I ever fought, well played bro, aaand shoutouts for all The cR boyz
See you all at KIT
And to those who made fun of me on stream
Fixed

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
See you all at KIT
And to those who made funny of me on stream
GG's in our MM dude, you were a ton of fun to play with and it was really nice meeting you