What's new

NEC16 Shoutouts Thread

SidTheHaze

25th place Tempest Lao
Shoutouts to my team this weekend, even our deepest in the roster of TGS came and performed. @SidTheHaze upsetting Alucard and making it out, only losing to Madzin the the final ROUND. Finally seeing results with Lao he has worked hard to get. @K1NGZAPPA making losers finals losing to PL twice, definitely felt confident he could win that. @Quiet Storm making losers finals being so close to making it out, looked dominate after the switch to Piercing! My boy ZB Villianous double elimd by foxy making losers finals in his first tournament ever, phenomenal erron black with solid wins over zaf etc! @WhoIsYams 1 hit from beating Dragon for the second tournament straight. Proud being a part of this team.

Shoutouts to my Kotal brothers @Madzin and Alucard, had a great time going back and forth with these 2 all weekend! Madzin was fucking awesome to meet in person

Mike and the KN boys for always having a great weekend. @GandyMan for being a bracket god this weekend!

Meeting many faces I know from the internet. Milky, EVB guys, getting to interact with ppl alittle more than I did at Summerjam with canada boys etc

I owe @D. R. a runback, great set man, you did aftershock shit I have never seen and don't want to see again

MichaelAngelo for giving me the fight of my life in winners finals of my pool. 2-1 1-2 1-2. A little closer than our fight at TFC and the crowd loved it, not upset about the loss but I am coming for dat ass next time.

@YOMI MITYEAP for getting me again deep in bracket, the tanya war god match got pretty tight and I had fun man, but IM COMIN FOR DAT ASS

everyone I met and caught up with, awesome weekend!

EDIT: Also @Big D for taking my money, even with a f@#$ed p hand, and @gross as well for the MM. I know you want a runback! The cassie MU is actually one of my favorites to play outside of my scene

Also huge shoutout to @Tom Brady who i asked for games knowing i had to fight madzin in top 32 to which he responds " i don't know dawg he plays foxy regularly" instead of actually giving me games. I still went to last round with madzin regardless. Tom looked like he needed the fucking lao practice anyway the way he got decimated by forever king

Aside from that i had a great time, i definitely cant wait for the next major i go to. Hoping to finally get top 16 or top 8 next time. #TgsBois

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Shoutout to my brother from another mother @EMPEROR_JUPITER for placing top 8 after taking a break from mk. Also for keeping me calm and coaching me against cr footwurk.

Also shoutout to @Killer Xinok for that impressive a list. @SidTheHaze for making it out of pools, @Madzin and afoxygrampa for being amazing sports, and a big shoutout to @Tom Brady losing his shit whenever he saw liu kang and that upset when king jumped towards him and ex clone didn't come out but took meter anyway lol.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
'FUCK YOU, FUCK ALL OF YOU! I WON! FUCK YOU! - PND Madzin - NEC 2016

'Mmm, mmm, mmm, I can't wait, I CANT WAIT! To... MOP... THAT... JAX!' - DJT - NEC 2016

2 of my favourite quotes of the weekend.

That and Jason loves you.
Man i was about to say that lol. Madzin went off hard for such a calm guy! Someone recorded it lol. Also shoutout to the 8 people who wouldn't let u get up and kept asking for sets even though u didn't want to play lol

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Shoutout to my brother from another mother @EMPEROR_JUPITER for placing top 8 after taking a break from mk. Also for keeping me calm and coaching me against cr footwurk.

Also shoutout to @Killer Xinok for that impressive a list. @SidTheHaze for making it out of pools, @Madzin and afoxygrampa for being amazing sports, and a big shoutout to @Tom Brady losing his shit whenever he saw liu kang and that upset when king jumped towards him and ex clone didn't come out but took meter anyway lol.
just wanted to highlight this

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I got really drunk with Pikachu Norway aka Decay and it was really fun. Shout outs to everyone because you guys are great, especially Pherleece, Gandy, Lance, Miguelin, Whiteboi and Josh360. But fuck you to the guy who gave me a bug or something because I've been in bed with fever all day today

Also Im surprised no one is talking about the 12 year-old who was rekting everyone with Erron Black. @DarthArma