What's new

NEC15 Injustice: Gods Among Us Pools Released! PREPARE FOR HYPE!!

GGA Max

@Mikemetroid Just wondering, why was revolver switched into p2w's pool, and kdz was switched to revolver's old pool with noobe?

Seems like an arbitrary change that screws over revolver and helps kdz. Not accusing, there might be a significant reason. I am jw.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
@Mikemetroid Just wondering, why was revolver switched into p2w's pool, and kdz was switched to revolver's old pool with noobe?

Seems like an arbitrary change that screws over revolver and helps kdz. Not accusing, there might be a significant reason. I am jw.
I'm not giving out a reason because you guys will believe anything you want.

I did not work on igau pools though.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.

Should any decision like this be dictated by who plays what character though?

GGA Max

I'm not giving out a reason because you guys will believe anything you want.

I did not work on igau pools though.
Better not to keep secrets IMO. If you said something reasonable I would just say, "oh, okay." btw.

Yeah, dumb. I don't even own a skype account and a handful of those players don't even think I'm good lol.

That is true. But I know for a fact P2W complains about his bracket regularly. The pool is now free for him in winners unless blake pulls out a miracle.

coolwhip

Noob
Absolutely not. But when a guy sees his name in a pool and prepares accordingly, he should at least be informed why he was moved. Yes, pools are subject to change and as such, the decision must be accepted, but it would be nice if he knew why. Now, this is none of MY business so I am not demanding an explanation. But Rev0lver, who judging by his status update, is unaware of why the change was made, deserves an explanation. if he got it, then there's nothing further to discuss. If he didn't, he should.

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
I don't see where it says who's streaming. Sucks. I would have liked to watch KI pools.
I kinda wanna watch scV and ki top 8 tomorrow too