What's new

NEC15 Injustice: Gods Among Us Pools Released! PREPARE FOR HYPE!!

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Passing through Virginia now. I should be there before or not long after nightfall.

My biggest focus at the tournament will be Killer Instinct, but I will give it my all to break some ground in Injustice. I never give less than my absolute best effort.

Batman players...watch from afar and hope for the best. Glory to the Bat Mask!
Yeah you better hurry up through Virginia, we don't take kindly to guys named Gamerblake around here. :DOGE

Also @RM Indecisive you got two Banes in your pool you got this no problem. Oh and @Mr Aquaman is there too with broke ass Ares but I gotta support him when he travels.

...I'll text you all the secret info you need to beat him if you play him in tourney. Just text me to let me know.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Also lets put things into perspective.

Would this many pre regs happen if it wasn't free entry?
There's no way there would be this many pre-regs but I'm pretty sure all the notable players wouldn't change. I doubt Slayer and Tyrant are flying out from Cali just because they save $10 on registration fees lol. I think the level of competition would be the same regardless.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Only my RM brothers knew this. But I lost my grandmother on Tuesday. Fought through it and still planned to come. Last night I found my aunt. She passed away sometime during the night. Ill be an emotional wreck. But im still coming. I like my pool and can't wait to duke it out with these great players. I need to take my mind off of things and you guys make it easy. Thank you injustice fgc.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
Only my RM brothers knew this. But I lost my grandmother on Tuesday. Fought through it and still planned to come. Last night I found my aunt. She passed away sometime during the night. Ill be an emotional wreck. But im still coming. I like my pool and can't wait to duke it out with these great players. I need to take my mind off of things and you guys make it easy. Thank you injustice fgc.
That sucks man, sorry that you've had such a shitty week. Try to have fun this weekend and don't worry about results.

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
great pools and all but sonicfox will still win this tournament. I mean who can actually beat him?