What's new

Mortal Kombat X Patch Notes 7/2/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone explain why the Liu Kang FF fix isn't going to kill him? I feel I lack that respected voice in the community because I haven't been here long. But seriously people overreact to patches way too much
1 bar of meter is hardly a dead character. People need to get a grip. I still feel DF is better though. I'll probably continue to play FF

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
The zoning buff from SF had little to do with why it was so good, it was just a bonus. It's cancel advantage is why it was good; if he can only get cancel advantage from F213 without spending meter, then you may as well be using DF that uses stamina/run cancels. DF having a mid, chargeable fireball is better than having the 3% damage buff.
You still get cancel advantage on ex SF, which once Moore, you should always have plenty of meter for as after you use it after say a b12 or f44 ex SF xx wp you will build back most the meter you use to do an ex SF. I mean if we disagree we disagree no big deal, we will see how bad it truly hurts him

armani

Noob
Yeah, spend 2 bars and lose stamina and have it regain slowly because you made the mistake of blocking.
did you not see what I said earlier in this thread?
I said "instead of nerfing them, they should make block breaker only cost 1 bar"

JDM

Noob
Great patch, so much better than the last. This might save MKX from getting booed off the fucking stage at evo.

Stop complaining about your characters getting nerfed and think about the health of the game. Lao infinite blockstrings, Tanyas stupid broke teleports and hell even shinnok's infinite block strings would have probably gotten the game booed off of the stage and "killed" the game just like what had happened to injustice.

Thank you NRS.

Status
Not open for further replies.