What's new

Mortal Kombat X Patch Notes 7/2/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
I find it ridiculous NRS gave her these ideas only to remove them due to whining, bitching and complaining players who can't find ways around it.
Enlighten us, please. How does one find ways around an invincible teleport?

Give me a legitimate and reliable way for characters not named Kung Lao or Kitana to stop Tanya from spamming teleport and doing what she wants for free while everyone else has to just sit there and take it.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Tanya is fine. Her kobu jutsu reckas are still dangerous, her tonfa toss is still plus, she still has her teleport pressure, she still has insane chip in pryomancer, and dragon naginata still has solid damage.
Teleport pressure is gone actually, +10 recovery frames on whiff/block meaning it's the opponent's turn to hit buttons there.
Granted we'll need to test that out but that's what it's sounding like from the notes.

Im probably the ONLY kang player who is still satisfied. Liu didn't get nerfed. He got FIXED and the meter build is still there so hold these blocks!!!

Also tanya is still good. You brainless tanya players can no longer use the teleport stupidly so in other words...LEVEL TF UP!!!

MIT and Deg will still make tanya work.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Teleport pressure is gone actually, +10 recovery frames on whiff/block meaning it's the opponent's turn to hit buttons there.
Granted we'll need to test that out but that's what it's sounding like from the notes.
I'm talking about teleport cancels.

• Tanya - You can no longer chain into ground attacks or 2in1 special cancel after landing from a Teleport after a blocked jump attack
Does anyone else feel like this is a bit too much of a nerf for her?
Exactly, nrs would rather over nerf something that was unnessasry, rather than actually making the GOD DAMN ONLINE MODE BETTER

armani

Noob
How is making a universal change to a mechanic better than just addressing the two issues pertaining to two particular characters?
so that kung lao & shinnok can still retain their godly pressure lol. I really didn't see the blockstring tech as an issue, being that block breaker is in existence.

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
Lmao shinnok players acting like mb hell sparks is minus 50... It's still plus 14!!! In this game, a single plus frame is a fantastic tool, let alone 14 of them.. Give me a break man, you're character is still good
People definitely love to overreact to nerfs, like their character is trash because the tools got scaled back a bit. Adapt, move on.

SEV

Noob
What? You don't always have to be linking SF in combos and block strings, it's not like you can't activate it full screen or on a hard knockdown. The meterless damage is still there lol so what you gotta ex SF now to get cancel advantage in a combo or block string.
The zoning buff from SF had little to do with why it was so good, it was just a bonus. It's cancel advantage is why it was good; if he can only get cancel advantage from F213 without spending meter, then you may as well be using DF that uses stamina/run cancels. DF having a mid, chargeable fireball is better than having the 3% damage buff.

Status
Not open for further replies.