What's new

Mortal Kombat X Patch Notes 7/2/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I did. Slight damage scaling adjustments mean what? 25% became 19%? I doubt it.
I don't trust NRS after CEO scares. Hell they left Scorpion have double damage scaling for like 3 months. So I'm Skepticle about how well NRS will handle it

I can't believe Tanya players are seriously surprised! Like get a grip on reality! I half expected FF to get nerfed and i'm fine with it; still gonna go back to DF because the slight nerf makes DF just that much better imo but damn. Tanya was CLEARLY getting nerfed. Sorry you spent so much time on such a broken character.

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
I'm pretty sure that the only cancel advantage, if any now, from regular SF would be from F213 SF, and you need to spend meter to get decent damage again. I don't think WP being cancelable, alone, is enough to make this variation competitive with Dragon's Fire; DF has better pressure and zoning, and safer meter building and chip. The meterless damage was the variation's main allure, so if you're going to be spending meter regardless, why not go DF?
What? You don't always have to be linking SF in combos and block strings, it's not like you can't activate it full screen or on a hard knockdown. The meterless damage is still there lol so what you gotta ex SF now to get cancel advantage in a combo or block string.

dph1990

Noob
So pleased they sped up the bounce back move for Kitana. All we could possibly ask for now is that they might fix her EX db2 from being so easily low profiled and she's perfect. I don't think Tanya got mauled either which is cool. Kinda sucks that Shinnok's pressure isn't as good as it was though!

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
@FOREVER KING plz make a goro thread asap
It looks like that's what it takes to get buffs/nerfs now a days lol. You see all the Devorah players complaining about 1 frame links, they make her links easier. People complain the most about Lao Tanya Shinnok, they're the ones who get nerfed.

I didn't wanna believe it, but it actually seems true. Fuck I should be complaining about Goro way more, I want my Shokan to not lose to every other character in the cast lmao

The Magician

According to my sources...
I can't believe Tanya players are seriously surprised! Like get a grip on reality! I half expected FF to get nerfed and i'm fine with it; still gonna go back to DF because the slight nerf makes DF just that much better imo but damn. Tanya was CLEARLY getting nerfed. Sorry you spent so much time on such a broken character.

It's a normalization, the people complaining are sad they can't run away for free or whiff jump ins for free.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Basically what happened last patch was they accidentally made her 112 and b1 WC combos a 1-2 frame link, this change should make them almost how they were before(still hard, but not as hard as possible) if it does what I think it does.
Oh good. I'd rather see more D'Vorrah then the mess of Tanya that was CEO.

coolwhip

Noob
damn RIP to the shinnok & kung lao block strings. instead of nerfing them, NRS should've made block breakers cost only one bar.

but I am happy as hell about tanya & even happier about kitana
How is making a universal change to a mechanic better than just addressing the two issues pertaining to two particular characters?

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
Would someone explain why the Liu Kang FF fix isn't going to kill him? I feel I lack that respected voice in the community because I haven't been here long. But seriously people overreact to patches way too much

Status
Not open for further replies.