What's new

Mortal Kombat X Mobile Game

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Its gonna take forever to level up a character to level 40.

So. Much. Grinding. Needed.

Also, AI gets ridiculously hard towards the end.

My current team: Grandmaster Sub, Inferno Scorpion, Possessed Kenshi

Current level for xp: 20

Current level for character cards: Sub/23, Scorp/25, Kenshi/20

I will post a few images later when I have time.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I got my boo Scorpion. <3

Has anyone tried to do the backup trick that Injustice had? You know the one where you back it up, buy a gold pack and if it sucks you put back the back up and try until you get what you want? That saved my ass last time.

Also, did anyone get the Ninja Mime to check?

Also also, I only got one card from the Kombat Pack... The fuck?

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
^ No, I haven't got the Ninja Mime check yet. /:

& I have no cards from the Kombat Pack.

I assume that once the game comes out, I'll get a code for my console that will cross unlock.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator

I assume that once the game comes out, I'll get a code for my console that will cross unlock.
have you (or anyone else) come across the "challenge ladder" option yet?
what to know is it in the game from the start or is it timed/unlockable thing

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
have you (or anyone else) come across the "challenge ladder" option yet?
what to know is it in the game from the start or is it timed/unlockable thing
I assume that will be available on the 14th because for now all you can do is Battle Mode.

Also, I beat the very last tower just a few minutes ago (took forever mind you), and I still haven't got my check on the mobile unlocks.

Think it may be glitched because I can't login to WB play, it says error fetching data.

So sad.

Justice

Noob
Its a re-skinned Injustice app. Not that I mind. I liked the mobile game more than the console version :D

And Fujin is in!!! The app... As a Raiden support card...

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...

Also, I beat the very last tower just a few minutes ago (took forever mind you), and I still haven't got my check on the mobile unlocks.

Think it may be glitched because I can't login to WB play, it says error fetching data.

So sad.
If I recall correctly, in Injustice, the login bonus was checked off when I first linked up so that it already popped up when I linked it to Injustice console. I did have to close and reopen the app for it to check though but that didn't work here.

Wait, how did you not get any cards from the Kombat Pack? I couldn't get out of buying it! Lol At least I got booski from it.

I have two checks so far and I haven't done a ladder.

I really don't like that they have clones though.

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Now, some pics! :)

Here's just a screen showing that I've completed all the battles. This is what you see when you scroll all the way to the left.

And here's some pics of what you have to do in mobile, to unlock that corresponding item in the console version.

Scorpion players are gonna have to play this app a whole lot to get that elusive Injustice skin. Lol

Take a look at this one. Its in the console to mobile unlocks. I guess this DEFINITELY confirms stage brutalities! I wonder what would be the requirement?

Last edited:

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
And now some of my personal characters I've "unlocked". Lol. *sigh*

And now my 3 gold cards I have.

Kenshi

Sub-Zero

Scorpion

A few more things:

1. Obviously this app is definitely geared to micro-transactions as it would normally take A WHOLE LOT LONGER to get to where I'm at without spending any money.
2. Koins = increasing characters stats/moves/abilities
3. Souls (green skull in the first image) = Gold character cards (the best characters in the game; also they have x-ray ability while Silver & Bronze characters don't).
4. A few menu options include: changing your faction, and eventually the ability to see stats and change picture (Injustice style background/icon/badge).
5. Can change champion at any time; this character will be used for an ally attack (white skull in the first image), so choose your strongest character card (mines is obviously Scorp)

Let me know if you want me to screenshot a specific thing in the app and I will do my best to oblige!

:D

Last edited:

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
I main Reptile. My assist character is Kitana. She comes in and does her X-Ray move...it's awesome.

So far the mobile game looks and plays smooth.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Yall are so far ahead of me :(
I got Kano from the free pack which sucks, and I'm gonna do this the honest way i.e. no micros just to see how long it takes

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
This fucking iOS stuff is such bullshit. At least with IGAU you could reset the time on your phone to a day ahead and cool downs would go away. This is fucking stupid.

You guys are actually putting money into this thing??? Please stop...this is why they keep making stupid mobile games.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
This fucking iOS stuff is such bullshit. At least with IGAU you could reset the time on your phone to a day ahead and cool downs would go away. This is fucking stupid.

You guys are actually putting money into this thing??? Please stop...this is why they keep making stupid mobile games.
"This game is so dumb. I can't even cheat the system anymore. Having to play to actually earn rewards? Bullshit!"

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
"This game is so dumb. I can't even cheat the system anymore. Having to play to actually earn rewards? Bullshit!"
Dude. You aren't earning jack shit if you're paying for all your stuff. After that you're just tapping the screen over and over a million times.

trufenix

bye felicia
Dude. You aren't earning jack shit if you're paying for all your stuff. After that you're just tapping the screen over and over a million times.
How is that different from you spending money on skins and characters directly? At least mobile gives you the option to acquire them for free.

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
I'll be playing the mobile game until the game comes out Tuesday! Lol.

Also, a lot of spoiler-ey things in the game like alt costumes and character card equips.

Also, Kotal's alt costume might be in the running for best alt in the entire game.

Wow. Just wow.

Bravo NRS!

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
How is that different from you spending money on skins and characters directly? At least mobile gives you the option to acquire them for free.
They're counting on you throwing lots of money at the mobile game to get those skins and other crap. Are 4 skins worth $20? I'm really not trying to be a dick or anything, but this business model is ridiculous.

I'm playing it for free right now just to see how hard it is to get all the skins. I feel like it's going to take a year. All part of the NRS's plans to get you frustrated enough to say "awww fuck it" and throw money at it.

trufenix

bye felicia
They're counting on you throwing lots of money at the mobile game to get those skins and other crap. Are 4 skins worth $20? I'm really not trying to be a dick or anything, but this business model is ridiculous.

I'm playing it for free right now just to see how hard it is to get all the skins. I feel like it's going to take a year. All part of the NRS's plans to get you frustrated enough to say "awww fuck it" and throw money at it.
So you're telling me you'd rather have no alternative to unlocking them and just a lower price point like traditional DLC? Or you'd rather they either make it easier or just not provide the skins at all? Because both of those scenarios sound worse than having a game I can play on the toilet that gives me stuff in another game for free.