What's new

Mortal Kombat X Mobile Game

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
So you're telling me you'd rather have no alternative to unlocking them and just a lower price point like traditional DLC? Or you'd rather they either make it easier or just not provide the skins at all? Because both of those scenarios sound worse than having a game I can play on the toilet that gives me stuff in another game for free.
Yes, I would rather they were just DLC or unlockable through the console. This mobile crossover shit is lame. It's not that the mobile game is hard, it's just so damn tedious and that's the whole point.

You know what I like to do on the toilet? Poop. Takes 2 minutes. haha.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
They're counting on you throwing lots of money at the mobile game to get those skins and other crap. Are 4 skins worth $20? I'm really not trying to be a dick or anything, but this business model is ridiculous.

I'm playing it for free right now just to see how hard it is to get all the skins. I feel like it's going to take a year. All part of the NRS's plans to get you frustrated enough to say "awww fuck it" and throw money at it.
Unless you're into being a 100% kind of guy, honestly its just a time saver. Especially since most of the options arent even open yet, you're just paying for cards you could level by the time it comes out.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
It looks like im not the only one who gets if i wanna log in a WBPlay "Error 4" and my account isnt really logged in.

It was all working fine for me until about an hour ago. I kept getting a message saying "Failed To Connect To Online Profile" and it wouldn't let me reconnect or do anything. I reinstalled the game, played the tutorial again and it crashed. Tried booting it up again and it just sat there trying to load.

So yeah, fuck this. I'm just gonna wait for the actual game to come out, then try and get the mobile unlocks. Should be working properly then.

trufenix

bye felicia
Yes, I would rather they were just DLC or unlockable through the console. This mobile crossover shit is lame. It's not that the mobile game is hard, it's just so damn tedious and that's the whole point.

You know what I like to do on the toilet? Poop. Takes 2 minutes. haha.
Lets try this again. All the Injustice Mobile costumes were eventually released as traditional dlc packs. The same will be true here. So you can grind the game now and unlock them for zero dollars, pay a few dollars now to reduce the grind, or develop patience and buy them like "normal" dlc a few months from now.

How we live in a world where devs providing free games that unlock pay content in exchange for time that would otherwise be spent pooping is bad is fucking beyond me.

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
Ed boon just tweeted.
"@SteveTheHitman @noobde not on Android it ain't... EB: Patience....coming soon! :)

i hope by soon he means SOMETIME TODAY or tmr or before this weekend bcus that would be cool =)
Always a tad bit concerning when EB has no clue when it's arriving on a system. One would presume that he would just tell us when it drops, given the iOS version's release.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Lets try this again. All the Injustice Mobile costumes were eventually released as traditional dlc packs. The same will be true here. So you can grind the game now and unlock them for zero dollars, pay a few dollars now to reduce the grind, or develop patience and buy them like "normal" dlc a few months from now.

How we live in a world where devs providing free games that unlock pay content in exchange for time that would otherwise be spent pooping is bad is fucking beyond me.
Poopality

Has anyone else gotten an issue where it refuses to accept a username? It keeps claiming it has too few characters, despite it clearly having 11.

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
the game was working great for me yesterday now today so many loading problems!
If it doesn't load properly and i click back i lose my stamina bar! OOOO CHILD I"M LIVID!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
the game was working great for me yesterday now today so many loading problems!
If it doesn't load properly and i click back i lose my stamina bar! OOOO CHILD I"M LIVID!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Same problems here. Yesterday everything was fine.

Now i cant log in and go online and it just loading a match and never stops. Hope there is a fix soon.

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
Same problems here. Yesterday everything was fine.

Now i cant log in and go online and it just loading a match and never stops. Hope there is a fix soon.
I' m guessing it has to do with to many people logging on right now! but still i need those kitana and mileena costumes before tuesday grrr!

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag

a "free to play" game will drain your wallet much faster than DLC. it's a scummy tactic that tricks the consumers into paying far more than they need to. Luckily there doesn't seem to be anything on here I actually want

E

Eldriken

A stamina bar? Please don't tell me you can only play so much before having to wait for something to recharge (like lives and shit for other apps) before you can continue to play? If so, that kind of thing really turns me away from games. Now, if this is the case and it recharges at a fair rate, that might make me reconsider.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Can't even play it on my ipod, damn game doesn't load so I can't even log in with my wbid just for the costumes. Loads the "this is your team, this is the enemy team, press fight" thing then crashes. Might need to get a friend to download it then I'll play it on their iPhone :/

Lol ive been playing on my old ass iphone 4 and its so bad on this. Really laggy but its due to the iphone. Played it on my moms IP6 and it worked great

I cant connect now either, and playing offline sucks ass. Took like 10 mins to load a match and no character assist so i got bodied lol, but overall its addicting as hell. Im just sick of getting the krossroads stage so many damn times and im stuck on kotal kahn. He wrecks my shit yo

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
stop being poor fgc and just buy an iphone

Someone help me out here, how do I avoid the grab specials? getting bodied by them currently.
Super cheap. U have to hold dat cmmdgrab, i just tag in my jobber when I know the ai will go for it

A stamina bar? Please don't tell me you can only play so much before having to wait for something to recharge (like lives and shit for other apps) before you can continue to play? If so, that kind of thing really turns me away from games. Now, if this is the case and it recharges at a fair rate, that might make me reconsider.
it's a 6 min timeout unless you spend your "souls" to recharge ur guys instantly. Not a big deal, weird mechanic tho