What's new

Mortal Kombat X Launch Trailer (Ft. System Of A Down)

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
they should have used Deer Dance instead of Chop Suey, but anything from Toxicity is great. for those who dont like SOAD, i admit they are quite odd but they are AMAZING live. awesome band. awesome trailer. awesome game?

I think the Quan-Chi riding his demon horse scene coming before the Raiden and Fujin(?) scene when the toms kick in would've felt better

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
Love it and love soad! sadly won't be getting mkx in the first 2-3 months of it's life tho. but I know you guys will keep me up to date.

Nulak

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nulak
Can't stand this music and can't stand fucking non-video game music for an official trailer but well its not dumbstep, better than nothing.

InFlames

dead
Been listening to Chop Suey on repeat after watching this, I actually enjoyed the simple editing

Im so fucking hype lol

Good song choice, bad song choice....the good thing is, a week from now it will be forgotten and we will be knee deep in sharing tech and discovering high damage combos together. Woot!

Anyways, I thought the trailer was pretty cool. It has drawn me back to the forums which I've been avoiding because of spoilers. Be warned, If I see one I will hunt you.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Song was ass but overall....Trailer was great, and I saw mother fucking NightWolf!! Playable or not atleast he shows up :D I am complete!