What's new

Mortal Kombat X Launch Trailer (Ft. System Of A Down)

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Welp....since it's that time again, I'll just voice my opinion which side of the fence I'm on:

Wiz Khalifa in reveal trailer > This

Trailer is still 'good' though.

EDIT: And yes to Lehw Kaying Fatality!
I'm not even a big rap guy but I fucking loved the Wiz Khalifa trailer. I thought the song was great. Also, I fucking hate System of a Down, so there's that, too.

Anyway....I need to get the fuck off this site. I have questions about this trailer but I don't want some fucking dickhead to confirm or deny anything so I won't bother asking.

Ugh.....please come soon 4/14.

I LOVED the debut trailer and I LOVED the launch trailer.

I'm somewhat indifferent towards Wiz Khalifa, but I loved his song in the debut trailer. I had no problem with it, or the trailer itself.

I love the launch trailer too. The song choice is great, and I'm not even a fan of SOAD. I like both equally.

awesome trailer but
NRS if your not letting me play baraka please stop showing him to me :( {1:17}.....it hurts
... I feel u bro

but I m sry .. nothing hurts more than what Ed boon has done to all RAIN's fans .. this is TOO TOO MUCH !.

even if I hate Rain I would ve said that this is disrespectful ... those who got the game already understands exactly wt Im talkin about ...

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Since the MK9 Shadows trailer used Disturbed and this one used SOAD, I'm expecting the MK11 reveal trailer to have Slipknot or some shit.
Slipknot would be cool. Bullet For My Valentine would be better. \m/

I mean, it fits okay and everything, I guess. I just don't understand the choice in the first place. It's just such an old and irrelevant song. Granted, there's not really much mainstream metal being produced these days for people to get hype over, but you can at least pick something of higher quality than SOAD. Even from that "Ozzfest Era", pretty much every band I can think of would have better song choices.

Raider

Noob
Guys it's just a song get over it.
Ppl were saying the same thing when teaser trailer was released, they can't please everybody.

Stevie Steelz

I break muthaf****s...
This trailer rocks. I can't remember seeing a trailer for a fighting game that looked this good.... and I think the reason for that is MKX's immense story mode.