What's new

Mortal Kombat X Delayed Until Fall for Last Gen?

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Anyone thinking of buying these ports should think twice. HVS is not patching the game for PC its been how many weeks since last patch on ps4?.

Pretty sure they will do it like they did last time and skip a patch and combine the next patch with tanya DLC.

Its really fucking sad :(

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
Seeing how PC v. ended up, this at least would be some indication that WB does not want another shitty port. On the other hand, if they cared, they wouldn't have hired HVS at all for anything.

WB just quit on HVS already ffs! I'd gladly put off my broken sht of PC port for several months just to let some competent studio FIX THAT CRAP!

Zachara

Noob
This is really frustrating.
I don't have a current gen console due to the fact that I have other things to be spending my money on and none of the new consoles really interest me so I've been waiting for the 360 release to really get in to the game. Guess this means I'm not playing this game due to the fact that I will be 6 months behind the rest of the world and that is a shitty place to be.

Screw it, since I'm already bitching about something - A friend of mine has MKX on PC and it seems to be 3 weeks behind the XBone/PS4. (I wish I was exaggerating)
So basically - Get a next gen console of gtfo? I'd rather walk away at this point. :(

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
It's going to continue to be frustrating if you guys plan on sticking to the ps3 and 360. You guys are missing out on some great titles that will never be released for last Gen, and will be left to play old games or really crappy ports of the new games that do continue to support last Gen.

If you post on a forum like TYM, you clearly are passionate about video games. Work hard so you can support your hobby. I know 16 year olds with part time jobs who bough a ps4, single fathers owning a ps4....work and save 20 or whatever you can muster out of each paycheck and you will be surprised how fast you will be able to get one.

Condolences to those with big life situations going on, layoffs, or any other financial tragedies. No disrespect to you guys.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
I knew this would happened that's why I saved up and got the PS4 when I heard that NRS would not be working on the last Gen. I mean I didn't want to take any risk at all.

Guys just save up and get the current gen. After all the crap that is happening with the PC and the last gen copy is being delayed again, I would think that would be enough to save and get either the PS4/Xbone. Why keep going through this? There has been plenty of time to just save up money.

E

Eldriken

Does anyone else hate it when people call the stages "maps", and the characters "toons"? Fucking drives me up a wall.
Yep. Some dude was like, "THIS IS MY MAP!" when I was playing him in Injustice before MKX dropped and he sent me through a transition. I was like, "Dude...this isn't CoD. It's a stage, not a fucking map."

I also hate "char(s)" and "toon(s)" when referring to characters.

E

Eldriken

time for part 2 i guess :DOGE

unbelievable how much HVS sucks at porting games...
I love when people use that video to make funny things. The one you linked and the Blizzard 6.1 content patch video are amazing.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
in ireland the cost of living makes it so i cant "save money" whatever the fuck dat means, 188 a week is not living money its poverty money stop telling me to waste 500 euro on a piece of electrical equipment i had no choice but to wait on a price drop, now i am fucked and also pissed off see u guys at christmas hopefully :(

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
Money isn't the problem (for me, at least). It's more about the principle: we were promised last-gen versions of MKX, and that's what I set my (very stubborn) mind on. I won't even consider upgrading to next-gen unless (a) last-gen version ends up getting cancelled (b) last-gen version sucks balls

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
All you guys had to do was was save like 5 dollars a week once you heard mkx was coming out on next gen. You would have had a enough to get a next gen console by now.

Obviously some ppl have extreme situations and this does not apply to them.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
in ireland the cost of living makes it so i cant "save money" whatever the fuck dat means, 188 a week is not living money its poverty money stop telling me to waste 500 euro on a piece of electrical equipment i had no choice but to wait on a price drop, now i am fucked and also pissed off see u guys at christmas hopefully :(
Do a once in a lifetime illegal thing so u can get a nextgen brother.