What's new

MLG Anaheim Top 16; Winners, Losers & details for Sunday

Marvaz

come at me
Typical that you happen to be one of his buddies, so i'm not shocked with yours either.
You dont know Denzel. Denzel is one of the nicest people on earth. He never even talks, or even gets "hype". Just cause he smiled while beating one of your heroes, that makes him have an disrgraceful attitude?? Dude, foreal please be quite.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
You dont know Denzel. Denzel is one of the nicest people on earth. He never even talks, or even gets "hype". Just cause he smiled while beating one of your heroes, that makes him have an disrgraceful attitude?? Dude, foreal please be quite.
No chance am I going to argue with you, I won't waste my time.

I never said I knew him, that's completely irrelevant.

''one of your heroes'', and ''because he just smiled'', all your doing is insinuating complete bullshit.

So, Dude, foreal, take it to someone else.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I don't think Denzell had any sort of attitude... Maybe he rubs you the wrong way or something cause he was just sitting there :\
We have a difference of opinion i'm afraid.

If he acted like that to anyone, I would say the exact same thing about it, he is the first guy in MK's MLG time that I have seen act the way he did.

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
I don't know if Denzel was having an attitude, he definitely had a look on his face like "yeah I got this" but that was about it.

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
We have a difference of opinion i'm afraid.

If he acted like that to anyone, I would say the exact same thing about it, he is the first guy in MK's MLG time that I have seen act the way he did.
I agree, when I saw it I actually WANTED him to lose after that. He acted like an ass.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Everybody sleeping on Pig...

HE'S GOT THIS!

My top 8 prediction:

1. Pig
2. Denzel
3. REO
4. CDJr
5. Scar
6. Detriot
7. PL
8. Wafflez

Dramatica

Forecast calls for missiles
I agree, when I saw it I actually WANTED him to lose after that. He acted like an ass.
He acted like an ass? I think you guys are just judging someone by the look on their face, which is understandable but still an awful mistake. I think you were just mad your guy was losing. Its cool I do it all the time. We are emotional creatures bro

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
You are so biased in favour of your bodies Lol. Curbo is a huge Troll and deserves to be trolled at every opportunity. Didn't he say he would beat Denzel 5 - 0 +Babies? He deserved it.
No i think that was somone elses prediction on a money match between the two. But in either case yeah its kinda hard not to have an attitude with Curbo.

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
He acted like an ass? I think you guys are just judging someone by the look on their face, which is understandable but still an awful mistake. I think you were just mad your guy was losing. Its cool I do it all the time. We are emotional creatures bro
First of all, I don't have 'a guy.' I honestly wasn't bothered who won that match.
Second, it had nothing to do with 'the look on his face', it was the arrogant (for lack of a better word) motion, that he did in his seat.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
You are so biased in favour of your bodies Lol. Curbo is a huge Troll and deserves to be trolled at every opportunity. Didn't he say he would beat Denzel 5 - 0 +Babies? He deserved it.
Denzel didn't even do anything?

WTF you talking about UsedForGlue ? He just sat there with a "cold as ice" expression on his face (As Tom put it)... cracking a smile every now and then. What's wrong with that?

Come on now... Pig freakin screams while he's up there. Nothing wrong with that either.

What did I miss?