What's new

MLG Anaheim Top 16; Winners, Losers & details for Sunday

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I wasent impress by PL beating a dummy that doesn't play mk and uses sindel...then they interview him like he beat someone good. Give me a break..ppssh will get blown up by all top 15 players.
Perfect Legend beat Morty's Sonya 3:0 with Kung Lao. He has the best Kung Lao I have played and should do very well later on.

Dramatica

Forecast calls for missiles
I'm still confused about times, sorry I suck but I can't miss these fights, I'm under the impression its approximately 7:30 PM EST start for MK?

Slade

Make It Rain
I'm still confused about times, sorry I suck but I can't miss these fights, I'm under the impression its approximately 7:30 PM EST start for MK?
Wait, I thought it was 4:30 EST? lol I dunno.

On another note, can you imagine if Denzell takes 1st? How awesome would that be. lol

Dramatica

Forecast calls for missiles
Wait, I thought it was 4:30 EST? lol I dunno.

On another note, can you imagine if Denzell takes 1st? How awesome would that be. lol
Yeah dude Denzell looks crazy and I love how Brady can't help but be a little biased. I would love to see Sub Zero go far

Slade

Make It Rain
Yeah dude Denzell looks crazy and I love how Brady can't help but be a little biased. I would love to see Sub Zero go far
Maybe I dunno what I'm talkin about, but in a weird way, that set with TB probably did Denzell a lot of good in that he learned a lot from TB's Sub and applied it to his own. Making his Sub just better overall.

BS3OOO

Noob
Maybe I dunno what I'm talkin about, but in a weird way, that set with TB probably did Denzell a lot of good in that he learned a lot from TB's Sub and applied it to his own. Making his Sub just better overall.
It's possible, but Denzell is still playing aggressive. Even against Curbo's Johnny Cage.

Was I the only one that noticed when Denzel beat Curbo, and JuiceBox said who would win between a mirror match and asked 'Is Denzel better than you' and Tom said something along the lines of Denzel maybe better.

I found it halarious becuase the FT5 between them just happened the other night.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
You guys missed so many hype matches!!! Showtime vs reo! Was down to 2-2 last round final match. Showtime hits his game winning combo and drops it and reo mashes a knee and takes it.

Scar vs tyrant was legit 3-2 tyrant. First match was lame Cus the controller port messed up scars pad and lost. They had to move to another set up and scar used Freddy making it 2-2 but tyrant pulled out the win.

And me vs Curbo was down to the wire final round final match. I could I had the game at one point but dropped my corner combo and paid for it. Final score 3-2 Curbo.

Scar vs Dizzy was also hype. Down to the wire 3-2 with scar clutching out a win with his scarlett.

And also pboardplayer vs reo 3-2 reo came down real close.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Was I the only one that noticed when Denzel beat Curbo, and JuiceBox said who would win between a mirror match and asked 'Is Denzel better than you' and Tom said something along the lines of Denzel maybe better.

I found it halarious becuase the FT5 between them just happened the other night.
Denzel's attitude two games into the match against CURBOLICOUS was a fucking disgrace.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Sounds great cat. Possible to watch it somewhere?
I think someone recorded pboardplayer vs reo. That's about it. Also maxter losing to Denzel's brothe might of been recorded. For everything else I don't think there's videos.