What's new

Guide MKXL List of Skin Unlocks

Tim Static

Adminerator
Hmmm... I haven't encountered that one.

Question, is there a constantly reappearing chest in the Spider area? Maybe the one I'm hearing but can never find there is one of those.
I haven't cleared that area out enough to know. Those fuckin spiders man. ffffuck. :(

3nany

Noob
So this is probably a moot question by now, but I assume the MKD Shredder Sub-Zero skin isn't real?

:(.
unless its super well hidden then no its fake. no mention of it in the kollection under skins. did not get it from the krypt or the gambling statue. and did not get it by leveling all factions to 50.

3nany

Noob
Hmmm... I haven't encountered that one.

Question, is there a constantly reappearing chest in the Spider area? Maybe the one I'm hearing but can never find there is one of those.
the only bugged ones i encountered were in the tomb. spider cave was fine for me. did you enter the areas which require raidens staff or that one room which isnt on the map?

Zebster

How's my volume?
How many respect points do you have to give for that revenant Kitana skin? I gave 10 points more than 20 times, still haven't gotten it.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
How many respect points do you have to give for that revenant Kitana skin? I gave 10 points more than 20 times, still haven't gotten it.
I am not sure actually.
No one has reported an exact number cause they don't know.
It also unlocked for a lot of people without notice and was just there in the character selection screen.

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
I played some KOTH today, and paid 10 respect when I could (usually until I become king, then yeah...). Anyway, got the Revenant skin, and as people have said, no notification.

Now I still need Kung Lao and Liu Kang Revenant, but here's the problem. I'm pretty sure I've played at least 30 KOTH matches, or won them for that matter, though I suppose it may be close if not. And my ranked stats keep resetting, so I can't get the Liu skin. I'm afraid that KOTH is the same, it may reset every time, so I won't be able to get the Kung Lao skin. This is a real pain, they need to fix that. I missed out on icons and such as well, though steam gave me achievements.

AssassiN

Noob
@Heartwire

Just unlocked Revenant Liu Kang.
Unlocked at the end of a ranked match, was my 25th ranked match.
25 wins with a 24th winstreak and 0 losses. Last match ended in a quitalitiy(apparently those don't count towards the winstreak but do count as a win).

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
@Heartwire

Just unlocked Revenant Liu Kang.
Unlocked at the end of a ranked match, was my 25th ranked match.
25 wins with a 24th winstreak and 0 losses. Last match ended in a quitalitiy(apparently those don't count towards the winstreak but do count as a win).
Hope your streak isn't ruined!

Killusion

Stream addict
Not even trying to get hot shot Johnny if there is no other way sigh. Well if someone wants to help me to get it hit me up, I return the favor. :)

GambitTheFirst

Just some bees, please.
I am not sure actually.
No one has reported an exact number cause they don't know.
It also unlocked for a lot of people without notice and was just there in the character selection screen.
Regarding Rev Kitty, I think it is worth noting (in addition to the fact that there is no notice of it unlocking), I was giving loads of 10s in KotH, enough that I would have thought it would have unlocked by then, it got to my turn to play and it still didn't seem to have unlocked. However today I was just playing single player and noticed it had appeared! So it seems it might not actually appear straight away once you've done the required "respecting", but once you quit KotH afterwards it might do.