What's new

MKX Variation Tier List by Yomi DJT

I think dualist is A tier, while he may not have the zoning tools as others, he still has multiple plus stance switches and a plethora of gimmicks no one knows about. Plus his corner game is probably the best out of all the Lk variations.

@YOMI DJT

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
I've got a tip for the viewers of this thread: CTRL + F on your keyboard to look up variations or characters in accordance with your goals.
Yo, Ancestral Kung Jin was forgotten here, but I'd assume B tier, no doubt.
I agree with Kung Jin and Jax's placements generally, cutthroat Kano is a controversial pick that I'm sure you'll try to justify considering how many people here have questioned it.

Last edited:

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
No way!!! Probably the second best player in the world who had the best Mileena in the world in house daily has Mileena under Erron, kitana, jax, sonya, and oh wait everyone we said? Guess the blind sheep need to open there eyes lol. See how this works???

Mileena isn't bad we get it..... People keep saying just because we say shes bottom tier shes bad, thats not true. Shes just not better then these other fools with better options.
Plz don't get butthurt only and opinion. I will proceed to act like a child when anyone has another opinion other then this and spam "the salt lvls are high with this one."
:DOGE:DOGE:DOGEx3!

Last edited:

CabooseLeGoose

Le Scoop
This list is just messy. Four tiers aren't enough to separate a certain grade of character from others, in this game. Add in an S+ and C ranking, then put characters in appropriately, then your list may have some merit.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
The hammer works because its too slow and the parry stops being active at the point when the hammer hits. Not because its an overhead.
No not really. There are just some moves that don't get parried which is dumb, like Cryo's hammer, Tempest's hat spin, Cassie and Jacqui's guns don't get parried either I think. Cassie's df1 also breaks the parry for some reason... These moves are like not physical attacks and not projectiles, but somewhere in between, and they don't get parried, which sucks.

Goat-City

Banned
The hammer works because its too slow and the parry stops being active at the point when the hammer hits. Not because its an overhead.
I'd rather have a safe armored mix up tool into a combo than have an EX hammer that outlasts other armor moves. All they need to do is decrease the start up by like 6 frames. Then you could mix people up and still beat other armored attacks with it.

Goat-City

Banned
You think a 17f B2 is reactable but if they speed up the hammer by 6 frames it will become good for mixups.

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
It is reactable, I've reacted to it. I never said it was easy to react to, but it's not impossible. A 20-22 frame hammer is just a bit easier to react to, but still hard.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
No way!!! Probably the second best player in the world who had the best Mileena in the world in house daily has Mileena under Erron, kitana, jax, sonya, and oh wait everyone we said? Guess the blind sheep need to open there eyes lol. See how this works???

Mileena isn't bad we get it..... People keep saying just because we say shes bottom tier shes bad, thats not true. Shes just not better then these other fools with better options.
Plz don't get butthurt only and opinion. I will proceed to act like a child when anyone has another opinion other then this and spam "the salt lvls are high with this one."
:DOGE:DOGE:DOGEx3!
Did you seriously send us a super long apology message and then proceed to once again be a juvenile jackass because you're STILL salty some players said Mileena was good?

Also, your information is months old. Saltface moved to Florida a few months ago and hasn't really touched the game that much since according to him.