What's new

MKX Kombat Pack 2 Trailer & Discussion Thread

themanDan

The saw is family
Gotta be honest, I was only really looking forward to half of the pack when it was announced, but I've totally changed my mind; they all look pretty damn cool. There's just one thing that's bugging me, that floating chainsaw x-ray...

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Gotta be honest, I was only really looking forward to half of the pack when it was announced, but I've totally changed my mind; they all look pretty damn cool. There's just one thing that's bugging me, that floating chainsaw x-ray...
Don't you know? Leatherface and kenshi have fuzed just for pig of the hut

Blade4693

VIVIVI
The Pit looks great, Leatherface looks great, Triborg looks great, Alien looks pretty cool, and Bo is...well he's Bo I guess lol

themanDan

The saw is family
Look at the trailor, it seems leatherface is the least developed. I could easily be wrong but he didn't really have as much compared to the others. You couldn't see any other variations it could all be just the one. This means he could be the last released.

Knowing NRS though he will probably be first, I am very intrigued to see what his variations are because its difficult to tell at the moment.
Agreed, he does seem to be lacking compared to the others, let's hope the final product will be different tho.

MrProfDrPepper

The Pit looks great, Leatherface looks great, Triborg looks great, Alien looks pretty cool, and Bo is...well he's Bo I guess lol
Don't deny bo's God-likeness, he will barf and fart his way to victory! The true MK way! Because FUCK teaching mk seriously, I have said it before and I will say it again, mk should NEVER be taken seriously

By the way I don't mean gameplay wise or mechanics wise, I mean the story and characters, they are supposed to be goofy and over the top as hell

LOOOOOOOOOL. Bo Ring Cho still stupid with his farting and puking. The Pit stage is cool, but it's just a port from MK9 with minor changes. Alien is shit, Leatherface is shit. Triborg is the only thing that is really saving this pack (only for gameplay, cause i expect not to see that shit character ever again). I hope it sales will be very poor. They deserve it.

At least they should be porting some more stages from MK9, but we now they won't.

LeoMK29

Noob
NR$, huh. Why is everything so icky with them. Trying to sell the same shit over again. Lol. Hopefully we don't actually have to buy the KP to get the new pack of skins.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Don't deny bo's God-likeness, he will barf and fart his way to victory! The true MK way! Because FUCK teaching mk seriously, I have said it before and I will say it again, mk should NEVER be taken seriously

By the way I don't mean gameplay wise or mechanics wise, I mean the story and characters, they are supposed to be goofy and over the top as hell
Lol my disliking of him has little to do with him being comedic/goofy, I am not one of those fans who thinks MK has always been 100% dark and edgy and needs to be, its always had humor in it. I just don't like Bo lol I never have

MrProfDrPepper

Lol my disliking of him has little to do with him being comedic/goofy, I am not one of those fans who thinks MK has always been 100% dark and edgy, its always had humor in it. I just don't like Bo lol I never have
That's fair enough nobody needs to like everything in the world. I just like to point out to people who seem to have illusions of mk being something that it isn't and firmly pull that stick out of their ass and make them realize holy shit this game is goofy as shit lol

Blade4693

VIVIVI
That's fair enough nobody needs to like everything in the world. I just like to point out to people who seem to have illusions of mk being something that it isn't and firmly pull that stick out of their ass and make them realize holy shit this game is goofy as shit lol
Oh yeah I know what you are talking about lol some people think MK is 100% serious and needs to always be that way when it in reality never has been like that. It has had funny stuff in it (to me anyway) since the very beginning lol I just am not a fan of Bo, I didn't like him as a kid and I just can't seem to now. I like him better than I did then though lol

MrProfDrPepper

Oh yeah I know what you are talking about lol some people think MK is 100% serious and needs to always be that way when it in reality never has been like that. It has had funny stuff in it (to me anyway) since the very beginning lol I just am not a fan of Bo, I didn't like him as a kid and I just can't seem to now. I like him better than I did then though lol
Yuuup because you know mk3 wasn't goofy at aaaalllll... *cues 30 ribcages 20 femurs, 5 skulls and a partridge and a pear tree lot of one human being for a brutality*

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
anyone noticed alien has eyes?
Don´t know if this was addressed, but the Alien skull has always had eyes, and it´s dome in the original film was partially transparent. In the later films, the dome was darkened so the eye sockets can´t be seen. If you can see eyes, then it must be inspired by the original film´s design.