What's new

MKX Kombat Pack 2 Announcement Today

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
Clearly there is no feminine silhouette in this image and the last character are Bo Rai Cho. My suspicions for the remaining three are:
1: Baraka, Smoke or Noob
2: Mavado, Reiko or Rain
3: Any Cyborg

This means we can probably count on more balance patches. I'd like to see Fujin and Noob in this pack. Cyrax Wouldn't go over too bad either.

BornThroughAshes

Devil Apes
My guess is:
Noob
Frost
Cyber Smoke
Bo Rai Cho

If that's the case i'll just throw my money at the screen.... Wouldn't mind if i saw rain or fujin either!

Reactions: STK

DDTECH

H8TR MKR
Hrm.. I remember a certain someone, claiming this pack coming out in a week or so a few weeks back, guess i was right :)

I also mentioned a few people that should be in this pack as well.. there is rumor about a 3rd and final pack as well but thats down the pipe and towards the end of the year.

Espio

Kokomo
@Everyone mad sindel might not be in kp2

Wait....who's mad? Unless its been confirmed she's not in the Kombat Pack why would anybody be upset or care? People can say all four characters are males or the one female is Frost till they're blue in the face, but it means nothing unless they actually are and confirmed to be that way.

During the Injustice era pass, everyone insisted one of the blackened out images was Martian Manhunter based on a cape and some sleeves (everyone was wrong cause he wasn't in the original pass- Lobo, Scorpion, Zod and Batgirl were). There is zero reason to conclude or believe that the place holder images are 100% for who the four DLC's are going to be in the end.

NRS has never done any season pass or kombat pack without a female even the additional DLC releases of only two more characters (Martian Manhunter and Zatanna) still had a female character. They've followed that pattern from MK9, Injustice to even MKX with the first Kombat Pack, I really doubt that's going to change. I will be very shocked if there is no female at all.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
NRS can you focus on getting in characters that are shockingly missing from a mortal kombat game like cyrax, sektor, noob, smoke, kabal, etc before putting in lame picks like bo rai cho and frost? K thx
You realize that some fans would rather have Bo' Rai Cho or Frost than those characters, right? It's just a matter of preference.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
All I know is thats definitely Bo Rai Cho up there so all I want is a brutality that involves me using the puking...except since its a Brutality he doesn't stop and just keeps goin like Brian from Family Guy.

and you slowly melt into it or something lol. Just keeps puking till your gone. It'd be the ultimate diss. Worse than stance switching or teabagging. Just Bo Rai Cho puke Brutality someone to put down their skill.