What's new

MKX Kombat Pack 2 Announcement Today

Wait....who's mad? Unless its been confirmed she's not in the Kombat Pack why would anybody be upset or care? People can say all four characters are males or the one female is Frost till they're blue in the face, but it means nothing unless they actually are and confirmed to be that way.

During the Injustice era pass, everyone insisted one of the blackened out images was Martian Manhunter based on a cape and some sleeves (everyone was wrong cause he wasn't in the original pass- Lobo, Scorpion, Zod and Batgirl were). There is zero reason to conclude or believe that the place holder images are 100% for who the four DLC's are going to be in the end.

NRS has never done any season pass or kombat pack without a female even the additional DLC releases of only two more characters (Martian Manhunter and Zatanna) still had a female character. They've followed that pattern from MK9, Injustice to even MKX with the first Kombat Pack, I really doubt that's going to change. I will be very shocked if there is no female at all.
I Never said she wasn't going to be in the Kombat pack 2 i said that people are mad because she might not be in the kombat pack 2 we don't know if these are place holder shadows? and im pretty sure they aren't and unless sindel gained some weight shes probably not gonna be in kp2 at all but who knows we will find out soon.

Crimzon-ET

Got Face Huggers?
It's kind of hard for me to say what the 4 characters are going to be based on the silhouettes because they could all be red herrings to throw everyone off,Ha!

I mean the one on the far right could be Bo Rai Cho or just a filler of some kind. While the silhouette second to the left with the really long cranium/hair/hat/helmet could be a Xenomorph,Sindel, or Elvira for all I know,Ha! My wish list still stands though with Xenomorph,Skarlet,Lin Kuei Cyborg, and Bo Rai Cho or Baraka.

Either way I'm just glad that there is finally going to be an official announcement for Kombat Pack 2 and I'm really excited that we are getting some more characters!

For everyone saying the right is Bo Rai Cho is wrong the right is Rain. It's goes like this from left to right. Smoke or Noob, Sindel, Baraka, and Rain. Thank me later.

For everyone saying the right is Bo Rai Cho is wrong the right is Rain. It's goes like this from left to right. Smoke or Noob, Sindel, Baraka, and Rain. Thank me later.
I think i remember them saying that characters that were dlc in mk9 will not be dlc in mkx if so then that means it can't be rain.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
I seriously don't get people. People are getting upset because there is "no female"... wat. How do you know that? The 2nd character from the left could very well be Sindel or Frost.

Really, I don't care if there is no female, but at the same time I wouldn't care if there was no male. I just want some cool characters. I don't care what their gender or race is -- I just want some cool characters.
Some people like to play female characters in Fighting games just like some people like playing ninjas etc. You stated that you just wanted cool characters, but to me they are cool characters. I think it is fair enough to have personal preferences on who you like to play.

Looking at the picture, I am surprised to hear that people think that Sindel / Frost are included. It does not look like a female character. I think the silhouette is too broad. My guess would be Noob, Smoke, Cyrax (or Sektor) and Fujin.

They also said that there was absolutely no way that a Mortal Kombat character would be a guest in Injustice, as well.
When there is a boon there is a way....But the only reason one mk character got in injustice is cause ed boon loves scorpion so i still don't think rain is in kp2 but maybe the one on the right the head looks about right but we will see

acruz173

I PREORDERED MY NXT GEN SYSTEMS, DID U?
NRS can you focus on getting in characters that are shockingly missing from a mortal kombat game like cyrax, sektor, noob, smoke, kabal, etc before putting in lame picks like bo rai cho and frost? K thx
You seem to be in the minority buddy...BO RAI CHO is very well liked

Kokoko

Somehow
I hope that this isn't silhouettes of KP2 characters. Just a hint of the fact that tomorrow we will know the names of four other newcomers. Ed is a trolling machine, so it could be.

Fujin, Smoke, Reiko and Havik :rolleyes:

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
If frost in i hope she good. I need that 113 or 11, ice dagger ice 50\50 mix. Oh and ice puddle traps! lol

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
They also said that there was absolutely no way that a Mortal Kombat character would be a guest in Injustice, as well.
Except there's a loophole there since Scorpion technically counts as a DC character since he was introduced to that universe. Don't just assume there's no other possibilities.