What's new

MKX Kold War Skin Pack Available Now on Xbox One, Playstation 4 & PC!!

RYX

BIG PUSHER
All 4 Kold War skins are horrible IMO
i think Kano's is amazing but I'm at the moment regretting pre-ordering the Kollector's edition. Kombat Pack is looking less and less worth it

I'll sit on my money and hope they make a super awesome pack for people I actually use, lol

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
too bad sub is butt cheeks or i would of gotten the pack. lol
#whensmexicanLao?

The Injustice Ultimate edition came out in November the same year and the MK9 Komplete edition came out Q1 the next year so I'd say anytime between November-February.
I feel like this game will have a lot more put into it than the other two games mentioned. I just get this feeling that MkX will have new things coming to it well into next year. Just can't be sure how many skins, characters, or packs will be presented between now and then

WATCHD0G

Noob
I hope they don't just focus on these classic characters. i want some skins for the new characters as well please :)

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
You can tell the skins in this game are just milled out without any regard for quality. Also, thanks NRS and HVS for prioritizing garbage DLC over accurate frame data and move sets in the PC version. Great fucking job there, guys.

Icy Black Deep

Still training...
I guess "Cold War" is more politically correct than "Soviet" or what?
This skin pack is so one-sided that even the American is in the red army.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
More shitty skins I don't want that make no sense. I'm willing to throw money at NRS, but not for this shit or the countless other awful skins they've offered so far.

And where is the damn patch for XBL? I don't understand how it's "out of NRS' hands." That seems like such an unsatisfying answer to me.

More shitty skins I don't want that make no sense. I'm willing to throw money at NRS, but not for this shit or the countless other awful skins they've offered so far.

And where is the damn patch for XBL? I don't understand how it's "out of NRS' hands." That seems like such an unsatisfying answer to me.
Because there are steps into bringing a patch To every server. Approvals, and not to mention NRS isn't the only ones with their hands in MKX's netcode or delivery of assets so to speak.

I don't like the answer either but... The Xbox live update/patch actually came out at like 4am today