What's new

MKX Kold War Skin Pack Available Now on Xbox One, Playstation 4 & PC!!

Tim Static

Adminerator
The Kold War Skin pack, featuring "Red Son" like skins for Kano, Sonya & Sub-Zero are now available on Xbox One, Playstation 4 AND PC for $3.99. Check the skins out in action in the video below!!

MKX_KoldWarSkinPack.jpg

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Its like Injustice all over again. Half of the cast has 5+ costumes already and some of them even more in the future dlcs and some of them still have 2. Good fucking job NRS

Tim Static

Adminerator
Its like Injustice all over again. Half of the cast has 5+ costumes already and some of them even more in the future dlcs and some of them still have 2. Good fucking job NRS
Yeah I can understand that. My dudes green arrow and night wing had hardly any skins aside from the Arrow skin special. At least every character has 3-4 skins standard. That's something to ease the pain

YOSHI-MITSU

Casual Warrior
I think I'll be a bit bitter if it's true that this pack isn't included with the Kombat Pass. Still, I'll probably want them because Mortal Kombat X.

Cool, hit me up later. I want the skin, but i can post on FB/Twitter the stream link on mine & TYM's....as long as it's after about 9pm est lol :)
Thanks brother! Stream starts at 730pm est and today will be mostly ESL training with some viewers and other tourney players. Giveaway will be at 10pm! Come to stream asap to gather some Echo Chips to use towards tickets for giveaway! 15 awarded every 15 mins you're in stream