What's new

Match Footage - Kano MKX Kano Gameplay Trailer + New Level!

insignis

Noob
Somehow I didn't like his gameplay but liked his attitude and looks (reminded me the one from the first movie).

New stage looks nice but water almost doesn't react and spoils everything for me :(

E

Eldriken

Somehow I didn't like his gameplay but liked his attitude and looks (reminded me the one from the first movie).

New stage looks nice but water almost doesn't react and spoils everything for me :(
That's one thing I didn't like as well. I'm really hoping for some really good water effects this gen.

Hell, Mario 64 has better water effects than most games.

trufenix

bye felicia
A+. This game continues to impress. Commando Kano has officially taken my main throne, those reversals look so tremendous.

SICK. Looks like he has dagger toss and Kanoball as standard moves. Really cool variations as well.
Cuttthroat definitely has a different knife toss than cybernetic, unless he has two, which would be pretty redundant, but Inferno Scorpion has Hadoken and Spear so who knows.

I don't think that X-ray is more brutal than D'Vorah's or Kotal's. I don't think there's a single one that wouldn't have passed for a fatality in any other game thus far anyway.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
People are going apeshit about his moves and variations and I'm just fangirling over his aussie accent.
On a serious note, I think people should calm down a bit, the damage percentage might come a bit disappointing. I mean imagine a 10 hits combo for like 20% lol

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Hsu Ha...I mean...KANO!!!

Lol. Seriously, the only reason I ever liked Hsu Hao was because of his cybernetic heart and how I loved the idea of a guy who has enhanced strength and endurance because of it. The idea of Kano having it though...it being an upgrade of his implanted tech...whew. Kano is older (which just means he's a true survivor), he's stronger, and from the looks of it he's more bad ass.

Keep it coming NRS! I'm loving what I'm seeing.