What's new

Match Footage - Kano MKX Kano Gameplay Trailer + New Level!

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Wow. First of all, that stage is visually stunning. So far all of the stages have been premo eye candy.

Kano looks like so much fun! All of his variations look very promising and I think they did a good job on his appearance. He definitely looks like a ruthless black dragon thug. I can't believe I'm this fucking pumped about Kano! :D And his X-RAY! God dammmnnnnnnn, that shit was fucking brutal! Has to be my favorite x-ray so far.

Can't fucking wait to get my hands on this game.

E

Eldriken

Wow. First of all, that stage is visually stunning. So far all of the stages have been premo eye candy.

Kano looks like so much fun! All of his variations look very promising and I think they did a good job on his appearance. He definitely looks like a ruthless black dragon thug. I can't believe I'm this fucking pumped about Kano! :D And his X-RAY! God dammmnnnnnnn, that shit was fucking brutal! Has to be my favorite x-ray so far.

Can't fucking wait to get my hands on this game.
I share all the same thoughts. When I saw that X-Ray, I was like, "DAAAAA FUUUUUCCCCKKKK WOOOOOOW!"

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
His commando variation looks really fun. I just hope NRS do better when desigining grappling characters so that they can actually be good without needing TO GUESS HIGH/LOW ON THEIR OWN GOOD READS *coughcoughSHAZAM*
FTFY

Let's make grabs actually connect on ppl who are mid-attack as well. I shouldn't be punished b/c I read you and you're mashing some slow attack.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Kano has a high/low parry in his grappler variation, and if his choke is actual an unblockable throw now then it's gonna reach all new levels of hilarity.

E

Eldriken

I'm really hoping that the level of brutality we've seen in the game thus far is just the tip of the iceberg. I bet we have absolutely no idea what else is in store for us.

Kano's X-Ray = the most brutal X-Ray in the game that I've seen along with being my favorite thus far.
Scorpion's full fatality = absolutely amazing and brutal all at once.

I hope to replace my opinion on what I consider to be the most brutal stuff in the game as we continue to see more.

I'd like Kung Lao and Noob Saibot to be in the game just to see a next-gen version of the buzz saw fatality and Noob's Wishbone fatality.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Air Kano Ball.
Overhead to low?
>.>
Sounds it's like akuma's little flip jump kick thing only it may actually have a hitbox on the ball part before he goes into that low. lol Also his EX kano ball looks safe or it whiffed and he just hit the ground.

Edit: "No charge" confirmed when he drops the grenade for the otg launch. *snipped* figured it out.

Last edited:

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
There isn't shit on that page for me. =(

It opens the link but there's no video.

edit: It finally loaded. Holy shit, he looks fucking BADASS.

Also, everyone needs to hold that in that thread saying all the clear Kano hints really meant that Skarlet was in the game. Come on.

Last edited:

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
Wow, this game is looking better and better with each trailer that comes out. It looks so fluid to me as well

EDIT : The video is still up for me when I went on the website. Im on google chrome

E

Eldriken

Was the video taken down? I can't see the video player in any of my browsers. Anyone have a mirror?
It's working again. I just had to sit there a bit to let it load. It might be getting a lot of traffic.

cyke_out

Noob
FTFY

Let's make grabs actually connect on ppl who are mid-attack as well. I shouldn't be punished b/c I read you and you're mashing some slow attack.
I guess you don't play Virtua fighter. In that game all strikes are throw immune. Strikes > throws> block> strikes. So it's not unheard of for games to have this mechanic.

Anyway Kano looks amazing.

Cut throat- melee down weapon stance, which is seems most characters have as well.

Cybernetic- zoning

Commando-grappler.