What's new

MKX Hotfix 6-1-15

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Why are people talking about MoS and Displacer getting nerfed? they don't even have that string.

seems like a fair patch overall maybe a tad overboard on the kenshi changes
They have F1 alone (like it's necessary, the mkx raiden trademark)

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
seriously why has no one answered this, what the fuck is teledash? that isnt in kenjistus moveset anywhere. or any of his variations for that matter? (if this has already been answered sorry i suppose im retarded)

Holy shit. Mileena and Sun god got buffed. Im a happy guy!

I dont play kenshi, but it looks like he got buffed to shit

Its too bad Jason didnt get any help >.<

Last edited:
What are his issue outside of Dualist corner orbs breaking and dark charge bug?
The frame data on the orbs is wrong. Says your like +20 something.. If that was the case then why do my opponents somehow armors through? Now it could be that I'm online, but I feel like it's,+6 to,+9.
After that tbh. It's all buffs we want for that variation

Train

Noob
Ya Liu Kang needs some love... like overhead combo starter

What did they do to Jacquie ? Did they fix B2 starter ?

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Ya Liu Kang needs some love... like overhead combo starter

What did they do to Jacquie ? Did they fix B2 starter ?
he really doesnt need a vortex.. i could careless about that. he needs his f21 and b34 back as stagger neutral strings.. and / or faster defensive poke options. as of right now u have really reason to use d4 or d1 at all. and without a neutral string stagger there is no mixup with the fireballs cancel pressure.. now u just let him do his thing 2-3 times and tech a throw if necessary or fuzzy the overhead b2.. he lost a big mindgame with his mixup.

I'm glad Mileena got love but can we get some love on that forward 3? Even if the shorten it by like 8 frames would help

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
So they make Raiden's f1 a high AND give all the characters a good poke to get out of his pressure? I don't know man, Raiden low tier? Dem Kotal and Kenshi booffs doe. MK9 Kenshi is coming back.

B W1zZ

Noob
He went from bottom 4 to top 2-4
Well played, sir.

Why are people talking about MoS and Displacer getting nerfed? they don't even have that string.

seems like a fair patch overall maybe a tad overboard on the kenshi changes
All variations have F1, so pretty much the entire character got nerfed not just TG.

the power of manchild tears i guess :DOGE
Which is exactly why I quit being a character loyalist.

projectzero00

nomnomnom
Mileena's 32 frame overhead not fixed
Mileena's broken Ethereal with the useless fade not fixed, while Tanya has a similar move throughout ALL her variations
Mileena's f1 still not an overhead (since she practically has no usable overhead)

Yep not interested in any of the buffs she got.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Uh so I guess we have to change what we end Erron's combos with now...I'd honestly rather take that than lose the 21122 tick throws :joker:

Or I'll just main Tanya.