What's new

Combo List - Ermac MKX Ermac Combos Thread

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
Nice combos so far guys. I was able to find 39% 1 bar (MoS) off of f4 but its cancelled into teleport which I'm not sure is hit confirmable. If you're willing to take the risk,
F4-tele, d1-ex lift, f4-bf2, jip f21d2, f4 lift

Afumba

Noob
@KamikazeJD
That troll drop is hilarious :D
Using a bar you could make several of the combos posted here 40+

example:
jip, f21d2, jik, tp, 222, ex lift, b12 lift, 32%+the troll damage (should be 42% total)

Slight-Offtopic question
In Mystic extending combos at the end with ex lift seem not much worth it damage-wise. Everything i tried to add afterwards resulted in the same as just doing ex lift+throw.
Does anyone think it could be worth for Ermac ending a combo in a throw for the option to meter burn it?

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
@KamikazeJD

example:
jip, f21d2, jik, tp, 222, ex lift, b12 lift, 32%+the troll damage (should be 42% total)

Slight-Offtopic question
In Mystic extending combos at the end with ex lift seem not much worth it damage-wise. Everything i tried to add afterwards resulted in the same as just doing ex lift+throw.
Does anyone think it could be worth for Ermac ending a combo in a throw for the option to meter burn it?
Yea bro i noticed that as well. My thinking is we get bar out early and use extelehold first and troll drop at the end. Its a guaranteed untechable, and unbreakable option. And like @Hitoshura was saying, we get a hell of a lot of options when we keep someone up there. Come in and mixup or chill and zone. But shit this is day two. We still have a lot to figure out

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
I just managed to do a lift after an AA uppercut in Mystic twice. So guys, uppercut combos are back :D
After the Uppercut, TKL, dash forward, NJP, JiK, TP, then I dropped it lol

Edit: dont NjP, just JiK, tp, 2, TKP = 25%
Still trying to do more than just "2"

Last edited:

Hagen

Noob
You can even combo uppercut into uppercut:

Mystic

corner
Ji2, 222, db 1, dash, nj.2, f21d2, 22, db 1+block, dash, d2, d2

35 dmg

Timing after ex lift is very strict. First uppercut has to hit when the victim is up in the air after ex lift

Last edited:

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
Best practical i have right now is

Jip-f21d2-jik-teleport-222-hang-b2(full)-push 34%, its just like @Afumba essentially, but i know that starter can be explored more for sure
This is a very nice combo, the JIP into tele after the string is tight. i like to end this with NJP,f2,push after the lift for the same damage because i cant get the timing on b2, push

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
I found one with a low starter b3

JiP, b3, tp, d1, TKL, f-dash, NjP, b2, 1, d2, TKP = 29%

replace TKP with Xray for 41% :D

@KamikazeJD

example:

Slight-Offtopic question
So i was messing around with mystic and i found something interesting.
jip, f21d2, jik, tp, f4 lift 37%
So what i like to do when the opponent is on the air just a slight move forward, 2 or 1 insta force blast (for meter building) then hover.
From the you can either go for the low, tp or cancel hover and go for max range tkp.Its a nice mindgame i think but i dont know who punishes full range tkp.
Also the reason you move slight forward is that you space yourself for max range tkp cause the air force blasts move you slight backwards.
Tell me what you think of this

zaf

professor
So i was messing around with mystic and i found something interesting.
jip, f21d2, jik, tp, f4 lift 37%
So what i like to do when the opponent is on the air just a slight move forward, 2 or 1 insta force blast (for meter building) then hover.
From the you can either go for the low, tp or cancel hover and go for max range tkp.Its a nice mindgame i think but i dont know who punishes full range tkp.
Also the reason you move slight forward is that you space yourself for max range tkp cause the air force blasts move you slight backwards.
Tell me what you think of this
its really nice if you land a f21d2, but there is still not much damage at all in mystic off his 50/50

Fusion_Quake

KH Fusion
just figured out a nice meterless M.O.S. combo in the corner.

jip, 222, db2 (press up for the upward angled blast) 222, bf2, walk/dash back, jip, f21d2, njp, 22 lift. 43% meterless that keeps them in the corner.

jip, 222, db2 (press up for the upward angled blast) 222, bf2, walk/dash back, jip, f21d2, njp, uppercut, d1 lift. 46% meterless that hits them out of the corner.

:D Ermac <3

Last edited:

_Paddy4C4_

Professional Role Model
Still deciding wether I should stick with MoS or Mystic..
MoS has crazy potential and I'm loving the combos but Mystic comes to me quicker because he plays more similar to MK9 Ermac.

zaf

professor
Well messing around in Mystic variation, it seems that you do make a lot of meter with that combo ender of letting them hang in tele lift then dropping ( so you can do instant air blasts)

So once you have some meter, you can start to do the same combo, but when you do the first lift you can use some meter to bounce them and then end the combo in regular lift so that they hang there.

You still get to make all the meter during the hang, but the combo is like 30+% + 10% unscaled.

So pretty much this one mentioned above by @Afumba

example:

Last edited:

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
I just can't seem to get similar damage in Mystic that I can do in MoS so far. MoS seems much better to me but time will tell

zaf

professor
How much meterless damage can you get in a combo before hitting them with a stun ball? Same question for one bar combos. Anyone know?
I think you are better off using the soul ball early in the combo
I just can't seem to get similar damage in Mystic that I can do in MoS so far. MoS seems much better to me but time will tell
Try to use the set up everyone has mentioned in this thread. You basically try to get the tele lift at the end of the combo. Let them hang there while you make meter and then let them drop for 10% unscaled.

Briguy77

PSN: Briguy77
50/50 in Mystic - risky since you have to commit, but could be very effective:

F4xxTeleport, D1xxEx Hang, F2, 1, D2 *run cancel* 4xxHang (1 bar, 29% +10% from the hang)

Same combo off of B3xxTeleport, but it's 27% +10% from hang

Reactions: zaf

Afumba

Noob
@Kindred cool stuff on the uppercut :). Kept me awake an hour longer than i planed to :D
Njp+jik works after uppercut lift:

Uppercut, lift, njp, jik, teleport, b12 push 27%,
Timing is alot easier without the njp though (for me) and its only 1 %less.

Although it seems better not to go for teleport at all, damage-wise and timing-wise, but use the type of combo that @Hitoshura posted for his overhead/low starter combos.

Uppercut, lift, njp, f21d2, runcancel, f4 push 29% (runcancel not needed but for me its easier to connect f4 this way)
(Tried to connect 34push at the end but wasnt able to connect the push yet)

With 1 bar
Uppercut, ex lift, f21d2,lift for 33%

Uppercut, ex lift, f21d2, runcancel, f4 lift 36% (runcancel not needed but for me its easier to connect f4 this way)

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
@Kindred cool stuff on the uppercut :). Kept me awake an hour longer than i planed to :D
Njp+jik works after uppercut lift:

Uppercut, lift, njp, jik, teleport, b12 push 27%,
Timing is alot easier without the njp though (for me) and its only 1 %less.

Although it seems better not to go for teleport at all, damage-wise and timing-wise, but use the type of combo that @Hitoshura posted for his overhead/low starter combos.

Uppercut, lift, njp, f21d2, runcancel, f4 push 29% (runcancel not needed but for me its easier to connect f4 this way)
(Tried to connect 34push at the end but wasnt able to connect the push yet)

With 1 bar
Uppercut, ex lift, f21d2,lift for 33%

Uppercut, ex lift, f21d2, runcancel, f4 lift 36% (runcancel not needed but for me its easier to connect f4 this way)
wow you beast jeez

zaf

professor
Guys, test out b12 in combos.

You can juggle this move a lot.
For example:

F21D2 - Run cancel - b12 b12 b12~soul ball.
You can land it 3 times before the soul ball.

There is also this combo.

F21D2 Run cancel S4~Soul ball ~ burst soul ball Jump kick teleport 222~Lift 36%

You can place B12 into this combo

F21D2 Run cancel S4~Soul ball ~ burst soul ball Jump kick teleport B12 22~Lift 37%

It seems to scale the combo down, but it also uses 22 instead of 222 at the end. 222 causes the combo to miss the lift. Just seems like B12 can be used a lot in spaces to continue combos

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
So what I am gathering here is that you always want to end in DB1 because of the unscaled 10% and the meter building.

So that begs to question is all his meter to be saved for mid string EX DB1? I'm assuming that is where his major damage will come from. Or you could spend it on his overhead combos to get mid 30's I believe.

If not and he does most of his damage meterless he will get breakers rather easily.

What have you been using as your EX wakeup options? Does he have any?

@zaf
@Afumba
@Hitoshura