What's new

Combo List - Ermac MKX Ermac Combos Thread

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Best practical i have right now is

Jip-f21d2-jik-teleport-222-hang-b2(full)-push 34%, its just like @Afumba essentially, but i know that starter can be explored more for sure

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Lol actually.... Ermac is the ULTIMATE troll... Bro, i want to test this out for sure out of training, but it's looking good right now.
jip-f21d2-jik-teleport-222-hang
Thats it.
38%
Lol if you dont hit them while they hang its an added 10%!

EDIT:Mystic only! The others dont get hang like mystic so its all bad.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Lol actually.... Ermac is the ULTIMATE troll... Bro, i want to test this out for sure out of training, but it's looking good right now.
jip-f21d2-jik-teleport-222-hang
Thats it.
38%
Lol if you dont hit them while they hang its an added 10%!

EDIT:Mystic only! The others dont get hang like mystic so its all bad.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I love it.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
As far as I remember Ermac can now drain meter - that is something I will def look into since I will never forget the bullshit I had to deal with Cyrax and his draining net.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
How much meterless damage can you get in a combo before hitting them with a stun ball? Same question for one bar combos. Anyone know?

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Use this as a starter and see if the damage scales better...

Mystic:

F21D2 F4 Lift

(I'm on pad and having serious execution issues)

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Use this as a starter and see if the damage scales better...

Mystic:

F21D2 F4 Lift

(I'm on pad and having serious execution issues)
It doesn't. Jikxx teleport punch scales better.

@KamikazeJD Your troll setup works in the corner. With jip it's 40%, but without jip it's 38%

F21D2, njp, 34xx EX Teleslam, f4, teleslam *wait for the drop*

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
It doesn't. Jikxx teleport punch scales better.

@KamikazeJD Your troll setup works in the corner. With jip it's 40%, but without jip it's 38%

F21D2, njp, 34xx EX Teleslam, f4, teleslam *wait for the drop*
Hover with them and after they fall ground slam, an extra 2% possibly??? That's so funny that shit does unscaled unbreakable damage. If they are at 9% catch them with tele hold and fuckin teabag lol

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Hover with them and after they fall ground slam, an extra 2% possibly??? That's so funny that shit does unscaled unbreakable damage. If they are at 9% catch them with tele hold and fuckin teabag lol
I find it most useful because one can position themselves however they like after a teleslam. If you want to continue to space/zone characters that are troublesome up close then back off, however, if you can get some mixups on them if their normals aren't too crazy then more damage awaits.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
I find it most useful because one can position themselves however they like after a teleslam. If you want to continue to space/zone characters that are troublesome up close then back off, however, if you can get some mixups on them if their normals aren't too crazy then more damage awaits.
Right?? I knew mystic was the one for me. I also didnt know that you could hold after xxtelehold!! Thats a few more percents of damage. My problem is like @Temjiin im on pad and i can maybe pull shit off 30% of the time.. That shit sucks!

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
MoS: Jp, f21d2, jk tp, f4, bf2, dash, bf1, njp, f4, ex db1, f4,db2. Deals 40% dmg with 1 bar.

Mystic: jp, f21d2, jk tp, f4, db1, dash, njp, f4, ex db1, f4, bf2. Deals around 37 or 38% dmg i think, with 1 bar as well. Those 2 are the most damaging combos i ve found without X-RAY atm. I m sure there are more things to find, especially in the corner.

Ermac looks awesome and he is very similar with MK9, game play wise.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Sup folks. Hey I'm usually pretty solid with notations but this is my first MK game in a while. What is Jkp, Jip, Njp, Jk, etc?? I don't get it. Know it sounds noobish but ya

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Sup folks. Hey I'm usually pretty solid with notations but this is my first MK game in a while. What is Jkp, Jip, Njp, Jk, etc?? I don't get it. Know it sounds noobish but ya
Jkp gotta be a type. Buuuut jik is jump in kick jip jump in punch. Jk jump kick. Etc. Njp neutral jump punch

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Jkp gotta be a type. Buuuut jik is jump in kick jip jump in punch. Jk jump kick. Etc. Njp neutral jump punch
Oh okay, I figured but wanted to make sure. I understand neutral but what's the difference between a Jump In and just a Jump Punch/Kick then?? And does it not matter which one to use??

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Oh okay, I figured but wanted to make sure. I understand neutral but what's the difference between a Jump In and just a Jump Punch/Kick then?? And does it not matter which one to use??
It's specified because jip leaves you standing to finish the combo where njp ground bounces. generally it makes no difference which punch/kick is used unless the combo specifies which one (ex: ji4).

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
No matter what i try, i cant get more that 32% before teleslam... Even in the corner with uppercut -___-

EDIT: seconds later in the corner i did jip-f21d2-njp-uppercut-xxtelehold-jik-teleport-hold

44%(with "mic drop")

Hitoshura

Head Cage
No matter what i try, i cant get more that 32% before teleslam... Even in the corner with uppercut -___-

EDIT: seconds later in the corner i did jip-f21d2-njp-uppercut-xxtelehold-jik-teleport-hold

44%(with "mic drop")
What do you mean by "hold"?

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I still havent found any rewarding use (dmg wise) for his b2, 3+4,12, in combos. Sucks he cant use it anymore after a jump in.