What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokheit

Noob
Kenshi balanced Frame Data EO Beta

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=9718557AE092D87F!763&authkey=!AIOEDDq4x4hietU&ithint=video,mp4
For what I see:

- D1 7 frames from 8.
- 2 is now 9 frames from 11 (yay!).
- B2 still says you can cancel it, I don't know if this is still false information like pre patch.
- F4 16 frames from 18.
- 111 -10 on block from -19
- 212 -1 from -4
- 22 can be EX into advantage.
- 224 now says NA on block advantage (before it listed -19 but it won't even happen if 22 is blocked so that makes sense) AND still says you can cancel it. The important part here is that the frame data was updated to put that NA there and they didn't remove the cancel advantage, so maybe (if someone can test) you can now combo from that one.
- New string from F2: F21 is -1 on block, F211 can be canceled but is -10 so I guess you go for F21 and on hit keep it going. Kenjutsu doesn't get this one because he has his own F2. There is also F214 that has 55 advantage and can't be canceled (that kind of advantage is normally related to launchers so we could have one here... even if F211Rising Karma should launch anyway).
- 321 is now -13 from -19
- 322 is now -9 from -11 (3223 is still -22 though)
- 3224 is now -12 from -14

Some of the moves that were made safer are still unsafe, but I'd take it for now. Still many things need to change but I'm liking some of this stuff.

Still need to check his messed up damage scales and if they improved some juggles gravity and advantage (specially 114, 2112+4 and Kenjutsu DB1).

I would've prefered that they made some of the current strings more useful instead of creating new ones but I will take it and run like a good Kenshi player.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
For what I see:

- D1 7 frames from 8.
- 2 is now 9 frames from 11 (yay!).
- B2 still says you can cancel it, I don't know if this is still false information like pre patch.
- F4 16 frames from 18.
- 111 -10 on block from -19
- 212 -1 from -4
- 22 can be EX into advantage.
- 224 now says NA on block advantage (before it listed -19 but it won't even happen if 22 is blocked so that makes sense) AND still says you can cancel it. The important part here is that the frame data was updated to put that NA there and they didn't remove the cancel advantage, so maybe (if someone can test) you can now combo from that one.
- New string from F2: F21 is -1 on block, F211 can be canceled but is -10 so I guess you go for F21 and on hit keep it going. Kenjutsu doesn't get this one because he has his own F2. There is also F214 that has 55 advantage and can't be canceled (that kind of advantage is normally related to launchers so we could have one here... even if F211Rising Karma should launch anyway(.
- 321 is now -13 from -19
- 322 is now -9 from -11 (3223 is still -22 though)
- 3224 is now -12 from -14

Some of the moves that were made safer are still unsafe, but I'd take it for now. Still many things need to change but I'm liking some of this stuff.

Still need to check his messed up damage scales and if they improved some juggles gravity and advantage (specially 114, 2112+4 and Kenjutsu DB1).

I would've prefered that they made some of the current strings more useful instead of creating new ones but I will take it and run like a good Kenshi player.
Don't forget 111 is uber advancing now !

Lokheit

Noob
Don't forget 111 is uber advancing now !
Yeah that too, I was only typing based on that link. The most important part of 111 is to see if the weird damage scale on the final hit is gone and you can now use it in combos instead of settling for 11 for more damage lol.

I believe you mentioned his B2 is now better too? The video I quoted only shows from D1.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Why would B13 have a gap?

I don't understand.

Why would they nerf Cyber in that way?

I don't...I don't...

I just don't understand.
Not sure if answered but i believe its to let him Tick throw in Commando. Like how mileena lost her tick throws becuase it low pounce was speed with out adjustments to cancel advantage

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Kitana got a buff! Faster recovery on sharpen (and ex) for assassin!

Current build: 73
Ex: 55

Beta build:
Regular: 54 recovery
Ex: 30

Startup is still 1 frame

Sharpen lasts longer! I believe it's about 10 seconds now for regular and ex from what I could tell.

There's new intro dialogue between Kitana mirrors. They call each other a slut for sleeping with Liu kang lol

Let me know what else I should check

Last edited:

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
Any KJ updates would be greatly appreciated. I'm one of the many that doesn't get a head start on a 1v1 game where knowledge and experience is the key to success. I know I sound like I'm bitching and that is because I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.