What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kitana got a buff! Faster recovery on sharpen (and ex) for assassin!

Current build: 73
Ex: 55

Beta build:
Regular: 54 recovery
Ex: 30

Startup is still 1 frame

Sharpen lasts longer! I believe it's about 10 seconds now for regular and ex from what I could tell

Let me know what else I should check
Cheers. Do you know the frames for normal fan toss ? ( df1 )

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
If Cyber's b13 has a gap, and it's not a just place holder to allow Commando to tick throw in the beta, then I'm done with that variation. There will be practically no reason to not use Cutthroat, and Cybernetic will literally only have fast mid knives.

Looks like I picked up Kenshi just in time.

#RIPcybernetic #gdlkoffensetoogdlk

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Copied from the Commando thread and i never checked does B13 have a gap

Okay list of Commando Changes i gathered

-From what i checked all normals combo into Cmd grabs once standing this is a good buff for F33 and for getting safe dmg after Ex roll cancel
-B1 now tick throws (This is Game changing imo, think Kotal Sungod)
-Gains new string 22 its -1 has good reach and can be special canceled and it seems to be really good for stagger pressure (Its the last of 112)
-Gains new string ENDER as he can now do B13 Ex 1+3 it is -12

-Knifes still whiff :( (feels like that 22 string jails consistently but i dont know for sure)
-from 32 ex throw combos scale still feels the same
-Ex ball cancel dash NJP still feels tight AF

-Choke didn't seem to whiff from F4 but i havent tested it properly its more than likely still does

There could be more things but these are what i noticed, its a pity about the whiff issue, but overall i think Commando definitely got some well deserved buffs, although its only speculation at this point but Kano feels definitely viable with his new buffs especially B1 tick throw

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Cheers. Do you know the frames for normal fan toss ? ( df1 )
It's still the same. Hasn't been touched. Her brutality animation has changed slightly when she uses "off the top"

No overhead for f22 :(

Using ex sharpen during a combo is viable now due to its insanely fast recovery. I got a 52% combo off one bar lol

Last edited:

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Kitana can use ex sharpen mid combo. So something like b14 lift, ex sharpen and then combo is possible. She can also use it during pressure for more + frames. 22 ex sharpen 111 seems like it jails
Nice seems like its something to separate from the other varaitions

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Why would B13 have a gap?

I don't understand.

Why would they nerf Cyber in that way?

I don't...I don't...

I just don't understand.
It's the consequence of buffing Commando to let it tick from B1, they had to reduce the block cancel advantage of it creating a gap in B13. Kano's backdash was also nerfed :(
Yo? Was Necro Shinnok Bone Flick always -8 on block and +2 when EX'd?
Yep always been that way, at least since Flick was reduced from -4 to -8.
If only someone could look into Ancestral. Where are you @Kinetic CoRzz and @RM NoBrows?
I'm offended :DOGE Doesn't seem to be changed.

So Cyber gets nerfed, Necromancer gets untouched, Ancestral gets untouched, Hat Trick seems to be untouched and Fujin gets completely disregarded from the game.

Welp............#LaterPeeps #KanRa4Lyfe #HoldTheseScarabsDawg #RashidDaMan #BLOWingItUpWithTheWindbenders

PS. I know this is just a beta and not the final MKXL version, just let me overreact damnit

Status
Not open for further replies.