What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
It's the consequence of buffing Commando to let it tick from B1, they had to reduce the block cancel advantage of it creating a gap in B13. Kano's backdash was also nerfed :(

Yep always been that way, at least since Flick was reduced from -4 to -8.

I'm offended :DOGE Doesn't seem to be changed.

So Cyber gets nerfed, Necromancer gets untouched, Ancestral gets untouched, Hat Trick seems to be untouched and Fujin gets completely disregarded from the game.

Welp............#LaterPeeps #KanRa4Lyfe #HoldTheseScarabsDawg #RashidDaMan #BLOWingItUpWithTheWindbenders

PS. I know this is just a beta and not the final MKXL version, just let me overreact damnit
His Backdash got nerfed?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Id like to inform the community that Cassandra Carlton Cage was Murdered today. Daughter to Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade.
She was very young, never allowed to live really.

Let us pray for the cage family, she will be missed.:(

April.14.2015 - February.1.2016
lets not go that far

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Id like to inform the community that Cassandra Carlton Cage was Murdered today. Daughter to Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade.

Murdered because she doesn't have an armored launcher?

Ok...let's see here:

Ex nutpunch still has invincibility
B1 is still gdlk
Still a safe 50/50
Can still wake up
Still has relentless pressure
Corner damage is insane

Yup....R.I.P

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord

Girl she only lost a wake-up option and I'm sorry she isn't able to full combo punish -6 on block moves meterless -_- also the gap on her B212 D2+4 string was needed... Didn't she get like 14% chip for a bar? Lol.

She still can full combo punish -7 stuff, she can still restand her oponents, she can still make her 50/50's safe, her IAgunshot even got sped up from 13F to 11F, she can still wake-up and she still got that range.
These nerfs will definitely make her fall in the tier list but can we please stop pretending she will be some hopeless bitch after the patch?

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
Girl she only lost a wake-up option and I'm sorry she isn't able to full combo punish -6 on block moves meterless -_- also the gap on her B212 D2+4 string was needed... Didn't she get like 14% chip for a bar? Lol.

She still can full combo punish -7 stuff, she can still restand her oponents, she can still make her 50/50's safe, her IAgunshot even got sped up from 13F to 11F, she can still wake-up and she still got that range.
These nerfs will definitely make her fall in the tier list but can we please stop pretending she will be some hopeless bitch after the patch?
it did 11%. hold on a second ???? her B212 2+4 has a gap .. where exactly ?

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way

I mean, cassie will be fine but this was funny so I liked it

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Was in reos stream while he played sonicfox, paulo was there answering questions. He basically told us to not really rely on the frame data in game because it is not up to date, a few things may change but the data may not be updated.

Also, he said the kp2 patch will be the last real mkx patch, when asked what if kp2 characters are broken he said that the game MAY have small updates for bug fixes, but no more big patches. This is it guys lol

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Can someone check a few stuffs for hat trick? the list is long because we don't know what has been given to him, probably nothing.

Does hat call back still whiffs on characters crouching or crouch blocking?( The hat trajectory alters at some point to track KL's head)
Does Hat call back still has different juggle height if hits someone crouching?
Does above hat trap still has no additional commands to place the hat above but in front of Lao and above but behind?
Does ex HCB has armor?
Does above hat hits overhead?
Can he HCB out of teleports?
Can he place hat traps while in the air?
Can he he attack after an air HCB?

Can he finally extend or have a form of link combos if the hat is above or behind him for damage extension?
Does he has any specific string while hatless
can he at least spin without the hat?
Can someone quickly scroll through Hat Trick's frame data and post it here for comparison?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
His Backdash got nerfed?
Yep, slower general speed and slower recovery. No idea why it was done though.
damn....hoping they reduced recovery on Ancestral Arrows
I was hoping for the same, but no change.
Can someone check a few stuffs for hat trick? the list is long because we don't know what has been given to him, probably nothing.

Does hat call back still whiffs on characters crouching or crouch blocking?( The hat trajectory alters at some point to track KL's head)
Does Hat call back still has different juggle height if hits someone crouching?
Does above hat trap still has no additional commands to place the hat above but in front of Lao and above but behind?
Does ex HCB has armor?
Does above hat hits overhead?
Can he HCB out of teleports?
Can he place hat traps while in the air?
Can he he attack after an air HCB?

Can he finally extend or have a form of link combos if the hat is above or behind him for damage extension?
Does he has any specific string while hatless
can he at least spin without the hat?
Can someone quickly scroll through Hat Trick's frame data and post it here for comparison?
Nothing changed as far as I tested, although Cassie wasn't able to punish B22~hat trap with flip any more so that actually probably will affect that matchup pretty heavily since we now have a safe hitconfirmable meterless starter against her (should the change stay) but that's a Cassie change not a Lao change lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.