What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaseyk

Noob
dont know how to use raiden so i cant tell ya about the "3 f12b2 with a run cancel again in Displacer" but the

F1 ia still a high!

F2 does not wiff on crouching cassie cage...
B11 does not wiff on crouching cassie cage...
If your still in with friends to test raiden check low profile on exdb2 and ex df2 and those two mid strings please .
I think i hit a jc with vicinity blast well he did d4

kaseyk

Noob
It seems like as a massive group of testers we would be so much more efficient if they just gave us the change list .
Idk what they are thinking unless these changes are already decided to stay in final patch and avoid hearing complaints .

nothing else makes sense .

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Testing displacer . Only change i noticed was teleport is definitely faster recovery and people hate fighting my raiden can't even get multiple games in a row to properly test anything else . Not thoroughly tested but i think db2 comes out faster too . Need non salt monsters to test him with...
Were you that Raiden who did d1,
NJP and then jump back and teleport into 112 repeatedly? That was kind of an annoying set.

kaseyk

Noob
Were you that Raiden who did d1,
NJP and then jump back and teleport into 112 repeatedly? That was kind of an annoying set.
What character were you using ? If i did d1 into njp i was going for d1 teleport but teleport into 112 is awesome for the plus frames . Been able to teleport like a madman in beta it is faster for sure gives him the mobility like no other in neutral probably is annoying af lmao .
Remember though it's beta and most people are doing weird shit

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Normal , it's so much better like I realized mid match. And displacer has 11 frame Reg tele it's pretty nuts lol but I have no idea how to use displacer
Normal DB1 was always 25 frames though.

Edit: Also I like what I'm hearing about Displacer, some really sexy buffs in there.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
ok wtf

i guess they changed some things with Cassie Brawler

B212 D1+2 is now B212 2+4 (input change) also did not find a gap in it.

Getaway flip kick has no armor. and may be 7 frames on normal flip kick

BF3 has armor

DBF2 has armor

happy bday cassie brawler

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Anyone else getting an increase in Kenshi matches? I've Been having a lot back-to-back and it's getting out of hand lol

KHAOTIC_UNCLE-_-CREEPY

The CreepFather
What seems to be faster is the recovery on Raiden's thunder ball projectile and maybe the recovery on orbs, hard to test tho with these fools online playing ft1 and what not

darklightjg1

Lost Street Fighter Player
It's been good times so far for me. A lot better than what the regular game has for online and the majority of what happens now is how I expected/intended things to play out, win or lose. Looking forward to it getting incorporated into the real game, so I can also play around with the character changes in training.

Status
Not open for further replies.