What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

P3irce

Noob
Teleport was also already 11f start up. Has recovery changed?
My b, like I said I'm not a displacer player. New to raiden as a whole let me check frames in beta.

Lighting
Normal

Start up 23
Recovery -70

Ex
Start up 35
Recovery -76

Tele
Start up 11
Recovery 19

Ex
Start up 1
Recovery 7

I feel like the data isn't fully accurate tbh but then again I'm relatively new to raiden

NooBooN

I Am Thee Noob Saibot
Signed when the signups opened...still no fuckin code. Anybody got a spare xbox code it would be much appreciated

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
I'm pretty pleased with the balance changes so far - seems like a lot of the dumb stuff got removed and it's going to be a much fairer fight between most characters.

However, I'm EXTREMELY worried that the balance situation will get completely ruined by the KP2 characters, given NRS' penchant for releasing OP DLC. Of the ten DLC characters we've gotten, seven were broken (or at least top tier) at launch (emphasis on at launch). This includes Tanya, Tremor, Predator, Martian, Zod, Batgirl, and Scorpion.

I'm pretty worried about end game balance if this is really the last big patch. Really hope we don't have a top tier that is 90% KP2 DLC

RexyWrecks

RTSD All Day. I'm going in. No Vaseline.
I'm pretty pleased with the balance changes so far - seems like a lot of the dumb stuff got removed and it's going to be a much fairer fight between most characters.

However, I'm EXTREMELY worried that the balance situation will get completely ruined by the KP2 characters, given NRS' penchant for releasing OP DLC. Of the ten DLC characters we've gotten, seven were broken (or at least top tier) at launch (emphasis on at launch). This includes Tanya, Tremor, Predator, Martian, Zod, Batgirl, and Scorpion.

I'm pretty worried about end game balance if this is really the last big patch. Really hope we don't have a top tier that is 90% KP2 DLC
Where did u hear that this was the "last big patch?"

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I think the best thing for Cyber Is to add variation unique string like like B13 but give B1 and add something like the 2nd hit of 32 but make it leave them standing and the same on block so he doesn't have a gap , I don't know how funny it will look though

Basically give him a B12 string

Because I understand the gap for Commando but Cyber should not suffer

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

I think big patch is the key word here hopefully

Could get a small patch or a few hotfoxes
He said bug fixes would be possible if needed. Nothing was mentioned about small patches/hotfixes. But I'd imagine they're gonna be a possibility if anything broken comes about.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination

99% chance at least one of the robots is broken, my money's on Cyrax. probably one shitter in KP2 to balance it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.