What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Of you still arguing it and giving anecdotal evidence what ping is while still having no idea? Yeah I did. Google it, its a pretty simple concept.
If that's what you got from that I dunno what else to tell you bro. Looks to me like you drank a tall glass of milk today so you feel big. Carry on lolz.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Has anyone had issues in the beta with B2~EX Low shot being blocked in one stance??

Like a couple of times I've done it and the opponent blocked crouching but blocked both hits. This happen to anyone else?

@scarsunseen
@Rip Torn
@The 2% that play Jacqui

Matix218

Get over here!
I really hope they add Erron or Tremor soon since they are the only ones I know how to play with lol D:

Yeah I main sub and scorp so I feel so lucky that both of my characters are in the beta already. I hope they do add more soon though

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Has anyone had issues in the beta with B2~EX Low shot being blocked in one stance??

Like a couple of times I've done it and the opponent blocked crouching but blocked both hits. This happen to anyone else?

@scarsunseen
@Rip Torn
@The 2% that play Jacqui
Nope. Record and upload it next time please. Maybe they were already blocking low and then let go of down at the same time B2 hit, so they were already in a duck block state and blocked overhead. I've seen that happen a buncha times in general.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Nope. Record and upload it next time please. Maybe they were already blocking low and then let go of down at the same time B2 hit, so they were already in a duck block state and blocked overhead. I've seen that happen a buncha times in general.
Might have been a rollback error.

On another note, I saw a prematch ping that said "601" so I was like WTF?!? I accepted just to see how bad it would be but when the match started the on the bottom registered between 66-75 for the matches and it was near flawless. So the indicators may not be fully accurate?

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
Might have been a rollback error.

On another note, I saw a prematch ping that said "601" so I was like WTF?!? I accepted just to see how bad it would be but when the match started the on the bottom registered between 66-75 for the matches and it was near flawless. So the indicators may not be fully accurate?
My indicators tend to say somewhere between 70-90 and the most common thing is they bump up to like 110. Some just go bad and are in the 200s but thats like 1 in 8 people I play.

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
Are the defensive (armour) option selects still in the game?

They weren't coming out for me but I may have just been messing it up / because I was playing unfamiliar characters.

kaseyk

Noob
Played mostly lk ff and it's actually usable in the beta . Can do wp-sf-wp and all the other sf cancels worked perfectly online but it felt like they shortened the cancel window on exwp.
i missed the exwp-db2 twice (only Times i landed it in corner ) for non lk players exwp-delayed db2-f12 is a corner bnb and the db2 didnt come out .

had to get to bed for work next day and only got a dozen or so matches in . i was also pretty tired so possible i was just missing the timing on it all this adjusting to buttons working lol . Anyone else notice any difference in ff ? I'll test it specifically tonight . Also felt like parry recovery was faster .

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
Played mostly lk ff and it's actually usable in the beta . Can do wp-sf-wp and all the other sf cancels worked perfectly online but it felt like they shortened the cancel window on exwp.
i missed the exwp-db2 twice (only Times i landed it in corner ) for non lk players exwp-delayed db2-f12 is a corner bnb and the db2 didnt come out .

had to get to bed for work next day and only got a dozen or so matches in . i was also pretty tired so possible i was just missing the timing on it all this adjusting to buttons working lol . Anyone else notice any difference in ff ? I'll test it specifically tonight . Also felt like parry recovery was faster .
Pretty sure that's all the same. I play FF too and wasn't dropping any of that.

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
i dont agree that kang is S+ tier maybe S or A+ because his pokes are fuckin god awful, well his d3 is good but the rest. His pressure is amazing but he doesnt really have a way to get out of pressure. You can do a down four with almost any character and his db2 or his bf2 will whiff completely and db2 is a mid but other than that hes a lot of fun to play imo and thats why hes bae

Status
Not open for further replies.