What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
Can you explain what you mean by fixing input shortcuts? I don't use them.
i think e means the 1+2 input if pressed during string near intractables, the game messes up and make the player use it. This fix is good for Kung lao ( 112124 ) & Cassie's ( B2121+2 )

Bilbo11

Noob
hello, I just got my code and I live in Australia but the PS4 says that the code may no longer be valid, should I make an american account or is there a fix for this? if anyone else has had the same issue?

Yak

Noob
So apparently subzero got damage Nerf, but no fix for his clone or b33 ice ball working on everyone?
OK nrs...

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
everyone should realize by now liu is not in top 10 his buttons are no where near as good as alot of characters and he doesnt have anything super dirty , but that can stay in liu forums lol

it is beta so nothing is set in stone but the 1 frame changes options still need more testing but i can see people moving to db2 finish and settling for -3 more because most times your turn will be over .

it is hard to test without practice but throws do seem easier to tech now and i think they changed something with release check or input shortcuts because prior to beta i couldnt use them with liu before but forgot to turn them off first few matches and they seemed to actually make some things easier . i am going to play around with them on on purpose next time i get on .

side note scorpion does seem most improved with the beta and all run cancel characters will profit from a bad connection on this style of net do to buttons still working right but opponents not being able to see escape windows do to the way the skip works often hiding the cancel animation completely .
Liu not in top 10? Stop...plz

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
he really doesnt have any dirt easily most upplayed character ive ever seen in a fighting game lol people that understand how to fight him expose the fuck out of him chip dmg is nice but opening people up is way nicer
Wait what? Last time djt and Zyphox played in a major zyphox won, no shade towards Zy of course but I'm sure djt knows how to fight him.

Try again mudasukka.

Matix218

Get over here!
Oh were you? I'm sure he was an amazing player. Godlike even. :coffee:
Haha, good games man. Thanks for the briggs beatdown lol. Fyi thst stupid scorp fatality I did on you that one win I got I didn't even input the fatal or mean to do it... I think they have "easy fatalities" enabled or something. I just pressed f2 and a freaking fatality came out lol.

Nice jacqui tho

E

Eldriken

Did they possibly fuzzy the OH and it made it look like they blocked it crouching?

Not saying the OH isn't borked right now, just asking if that could possibly be the case.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Haha, good games man. Thanks for the briggs beatdown lol. Fyi thst stupid scorp fatality I did on you that one win I got I didn't even input the fatal or mean to do it... I think they have "easy fatalities" enabled or something. I just pressed f2 and a freaking fatality came out lol.

Nice jacqui tho
Haha I was wondering what that was about! I was like "really though?" Lol! GGs man.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Wait what? Last time djt and Zyphox played in a major zyphox won, no shade towards Zy of course but I'm sure djt knows how to fight him.

Try again mudasukka.
Djt is actually really bad at fighting liu. When i played he was letting me get away with f44 fbrc f44 and b12 fbrc grab. But yeah. Not top 10? That was a troll comment i believe lol

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Played a few matches last night (finally got a PSN Code) and I gotta say I'm way impressed. Had one opponent where the ping stayed around 111 and the second opponent where it stayed about 200 or so (that one had occasional hiccups but nothing crazy)

I used scorpion and had zero problems doing combos, cancels, conversions, punishing on reaction etc etc. WAAAAAAAAAYYYYY better than what we currently have. Also it was on my own network which even with good netcode in games like tekken still has issues. Not bad so far. Not bad.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Nah if you do a speed test you can check your Up, Down, and Ping. So say if my Ping is 15 and yours is 25, our combined Ping will be 40 and it will play godlike. But if I have a Ping of 15 and yours is 135, then it will show a combined 150 and most likely play at a far far less quality.
You are so misinformed. Google it for fucks sake before spewing this bullshit

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Does anyone have info on the Quan and Tanya nerfs? I heard sonic fox was talking about the changes to a few characters on one of his streams since he was able to test out the balance patch at ESL, but that's about as much as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.