What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
@1man3letters Frame data is showing Double Chop (Ravenous/Ethereal) at -5 on block and Gut Stab (Piercing) at -20 on block.
in game frame data is wrong, piercing +2 (was in patch notes they just never changed it in game)
A friend of mine uses that string a lot because of the plus frames, but she's still punishable. It's a 10 frame startup I believe, but I was able to punish with any normal faster than that. Tanya can punish with her b2 cancelled into df2 string or her 112

CAM THE SAGE

THERE IS FEAR IN YOUR HEART
I'm sorry I already gave it out. It went pretty fast.

Maybe other ppl will get both codes because I got my Xbox code on Tuesday and I didn't even sign up for the ps4 code but for some reason they sent me one to
Yea I hope I get one or its really going to pissed me off

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Mileena's frame data is pretty whack for some moves. B12 was never -20, it was tested in the early days and was found to be -5, and then buffed to +2
Doesn't B12's frame data accidentally have the frame data listed for B12Throw for what ever reason?

Like Quan's F4 (useless normal anyway) has it's frame data listed as the same for F4D4.... there's plenty of other normals/strings that have this problem too lol.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
A friend of mine uses that string a lot because of the plus frames, but she's still punishable. It's a 10 frame startup I believe, but I was able to punish with any normal faster than that. Tanya can punish with her b2 cancelled into df2 string or her 112
You can't punish b12. Are you talking about making a hard read?

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
No, I've done it many times. I've even tested it against the AI where I have it recorded to do the string back-to-back. Try it with a character who has a standing 7 frame normal (Tanya or others)
ohhh. you mean if your opponent does b12 back 2 back? yea that can be "punished."

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.